Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Measles outbreaks linked to stupid cunts who don't get their children vaccinated

I'm wondering if this thread title might violate the ban on swearing in thread titles. Cunt's a pretty bad word in my neighborhood...
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I didn't think there was a ban on swearing in thread titles.

EDIT. Just checked the Swearing in Thread Titles thread. No consensus was reached, but general opinion seemed to be - who gives a fuck. Actually yours was the only dissenting opinion from what I could tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Coincidentally, mine is the only opinion worth a shit around here.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Fucking prissy prude cunts can eat a turd and choke on it, for shit's sake
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Fucking prissy prude cunts can eat a turd and choke on it, for shit's sake
    You worship turds.
    The Rules

No, that's you, you photograph them and everything
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

No, that's you, you photograph them and everything
    Yeah, for your pleasure!

(You do realize how your statement sounds like "I know you are, but what am I?" )
    The Rules

Given that we're discussing doo-doo, I'm not terribly upset over the quality of my argumentation

Given that we're discussing doo-doo, I'm not terribly upset over the quality of my argumentation
    Upset? It brought me joy.
    The Rules

Exactly

Exactly
    Its the little things.
    The Rules