Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Does the UK Labour Party have an antisemitism problem?

You may consider race baiting a standard or acceptable form of politics but I do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Yes you do. You voted for, admire and support Boris Johnson, who has a history of race baiting for his own political gain.

Until you withdraw you support for him and accept the damage he's done I can't imagine anybody on this forum taking anything you say or post about ethics or morals remotely seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    That's quite a lot that you're taking from an ad saying shaking hands with xenophobic wannabe dictators is a bad thing.
    I mean, it's not really about shaking hands... the issue is that the English Trump who exploited Islamophobia for political gain actually seeks a closer relationship with the Indian Trump who exploited Islamophobia for political gain. The ad is dumb, and it's not like any other English political leader wouldn't shake Modi's hand—given how important India is for England's survival—but it's possible they might be able to produce a leader who doesn't share Modi's love of exploiting Islamophobia.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    You may consider race baiting a standard or acceptable form of politics but I do not.
    You've yet to provide any evidence that this was anything but criticizing the PM for meeting an unsavory world leader who's known for encouraging the massacre of Muslims.
    Hope is the denial of reality