Thread: Total War: Warhammer

Default Total War: Warhammer

Who's going to take the plunge and try the game, and let the rest of us know if it's worth it? Right now, I'm leaning towards taking a pass on the game. HoI4 releases next week, Stellaris patches within the next couple days, and Total War purchases have historically been bundles of disappointment for me.

Also, the title would flow much better if it were reversed.

Not me, I've been disappointed by the Total War series too often lately. This game has so much potential that a let down would be very disappointing so no pre-order here.

Agreed on the title. Interestingly it was originally the other way around wasn't it at the start of the series? Eg Shogun: Total War or Medieval: Total War ... should have gone back to that format with a Warhammer game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

It has "Creative Assembly" on the box, so no.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

The AI in the last several Total War games was so disastrous that there's no way I'm buying another one.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Despite actually playing WHFB for years I'm not picking this one up either.

So, I got it in the sale and it turns out it's actually good.

CA are obviously following the Star Trek movie pattern, i.e every other game is shit.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come