Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36579532

Ukraine should buy every Welshman a sheep if the Welsh can pull this off.
    Hope is the denial of reality

I have tears of joy in my eyes seeing Russia getting crushed.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

I have tears in my eyes watching England unable to crush a grape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

All the top clubs are on the same side of the bracket...

An it isn't our side
    Last edited by earthJoker; 06-22-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Croatia 2-1 Spain

Well that's a bit of surprise. Croatia are a great side, but Spain should have done better.

Had a penalty saved, with the Croatian goalie coming off his line which should have been penalised and retaken.

And the winning goal should have been stopped by the goalie, slight deflection notwithstanding.

Still, shakes things up a bit.

And Northern Ireland get through! Yikes!
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Had a penalty saved, with the Croatian goalie coming off his line which should have been penalised and retaken.
    That penalty shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place. Karma is a bitch.

Italy Ireland is shaping up to be a cracker. Clear penalty for Ireland not given just now.

I think I'm in love with Ronaldo.
    Congratulations America

No idea why

Italy Ireland is shaping up to be a cracker. Clear penalty for Ireland not given just now.
    Italy 0 - 1 ROI

Ireland through to the group stages for the first time in their Euro history ...

No idea why

Well, he's easy on the eye too.
    Congratulations America

I am getting nervous.

Not looking good. Through the goal keepers legs too.

Goooooooooaaaaal

Maybe the goal of the tournament

Feck missed it. Was out for a bit.

Extra time. Now you can get nervous.

I am.

Woooo that shoulda been a goal. Great save!

My heart.

Penalties. Fun times.

EU 1 - EFTA 0

Rooting for Iceland now

This really should have get us to the quarters

Well well the champions dethroned.

Italy 2-0 Spain.

Iy caught the last 15 mins of the game, but saw a great save from Buffon.

England 1-2 Iceland

Go Iceland! I mean, 8% of their entire population is in france right now to support Let's see if we can get another brexit
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Brexit II
    Congratulations America

EFTA strong