Thread: RIP UKIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Yellow line wavers between 7.5 and 10, and again, no key meant I didn't know the base population being addressed. So itss swing is 2.5 percent (and that's also the difference between it and what turns out to actually be SNP for most of the time shown). And a quick check of SNP numbers in Scotland shows that I'm right and if that 2.5 swing brought them to 120% of the population than SNP would have had to have 60% share (which it did not and does not) before.
    I don't know if there's a problem with your screen resolution, but the yellow line is consistently 4-6%. The orange line crosses 10%, which means it can't be the SNP. I'm not sure what exactly you're arguing here.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Indeed the population being surveyed is NOT the United Kingdom despite the key being mislabelled to say it is.
    No offense to the North Irish, but this is a pointless detail here. They make up 3% of the population.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't know if there's a problem with your screen resolution, but the yellow line is consistently 4-6%. The orange line crosses 10%, which means it can't be the SNP. I'm not sure what exactly you're arguing here.
    But I didn't know who the yellow and orange lines WERE, Loki, nor do I know what exclusionary principle means that a physically possible result for SNP can be disregarded for someone who only has broad strokes knowledge.

No offense to the North Irish, but this is a pointless detail here. They make up 3% of the population.[/QUOTE]
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"