Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: US elections: fraud, tampering and irregularities

A handful of ballots were handled inappropriately and now there's an investigation. What exactly is your problem with this, Lewk?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    A handful of ballots were handled inappropriately and now there's an investigation. What exactly is your problem with this, Lewk?
    haha, that's like asking Trumpuppets why they've been demonizing expanded absentee/mail-in voting during a pandemic as the biggest HOAX in American history, and evidence of a rigged election. If they can't win fair and square, they'll just fuck up the *process* and claim they're all about Law & Order.

Just another data point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Just another data point.
    That data point being that Barr is corrupt and is releasing a report of a pending investigation?

And those "investigations" are more about clerical errors than any election "fraud".

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    I'm also mad that my son can't figure out if he needs to *apply* for an absentee ballot in NC or PA, since he's moving between those states before election day.

VOTING SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT!
    I'm moving myself next month. Not between states or even federal districts, but into another precinct and at least one local candidate will be changing because of that but I won't hit the proper window for changing registration. I'm going to be mailed a ballot but I won't be at that address when the actual time to vote comes up. I'm confused as to what I ought to be doing. Trying to vote in person with a provisional ballot? Vote the mailed ballot?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

I believe that if you call your local elections board they should be able to answer that for you. The answer is likely that since you are moving after the registration deadline that you should vote where you are registered.

I'm actually curious if the ballot will be forwarded to your new address when it arrives.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Just another data point.
    Lol, eat shit you useless fucking clown:

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Just another data point.
    Data point that Barr lied?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-falsely...071352291.html

Ballots were improperly handled - what specifically are you saying Barr lied about?

Trump trying to disrupt the elections by spreading lies and misinformation and urging people to break the law.
    Lewk: This is fine.

9 ballots mishandled and corrected
    Lewk: See??!?!!

I refer to my esteemed colleague and join him in advising you to eat shit.

You fucking clown.

Note I didn't call you useless. You're a very useful idiot for Trump.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Ballots were improperly handled - what specifically are you saying Barr lied about?
    Other than this being being a deliberate act of sabotage against Trump? Which turned out to be an honest mistake that didn't target anyone. Right, no difference there.

Not to mention that it's highly unethical for this information to be released before the investigation was concluded. Not that you care about the rule of law.

Other than this being being a deliberate act of sabotage against Trump?
    Can't find that quote - help me out with a direct link to Barr' stating it was deliberate act of sabotage against Trump?

Can't find that quote - help me out with a direct link to Barr' stating it was deliberate act of sabotage against Trump?
    Why point out that most of the affected ballots were for Trump?

If someone hasn't carved a swastika into their own forehead they aren't a Nazi

Why point out that most of the affected ballots were for Trump?
    The alternative would be to hide that information. Why would you support that?

The alternative would be to stick to relevant information only. Instead of driving the false narrative that Trump is targeted through ballot fraude. And it's crystal clear why you support false narratives.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

The alternative would be not to release any information until the investigation was completed, as per Justice Dept. rules. Not that you're a fan of the rule of law when discussing white criminals.

Does this count as an irregularity? Texas Gov panicking that people are able to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

It is, as Governor Abbot says, an election security measure. More precisely, it is a measure to secure the election for the correct party.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Does this count as an irregularity? Texas Gov panicking that people are able to vote?

Can't wait for the Dreadsplainer on this comically corrupt move.

Fraud, tampering and irregularities:

My work had multiple locations hit on Saturday by people trying to pick up early ballot drop offs. We suspect trying to take advantage of smaller and less seasoned staff schedules. Morons blew their load early however, we don't even start collecting the ballots till the 19th and always have a SOE on site to oversee the drop box. So all they did was trigger heightened security going forward.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Regime steps up efforts to manipulate the election: https://www.propublica.org/article/d...anding-policy/

Didn't they kind of drop that policy when announcing Hillary was under investigation shortly before an election (while forgetting to mention Trump was as well)?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Didn't they kind of drop that policy when announcing Hillary was under investigation shortly before an election (while forgetting to mention Trump was as well)?
    This formalizes it.

Meanwhile, Texas is afraid of democracy:

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    This formalizes it.

Meanwhile, Texas is afraid of democracy:

What supposedly genuine reason would the court have for doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    What supposedly genuine reason would the court have for doing this?
    Apparently the plan was to send an application to everyone, including those ineligible for a mail in ballot - and it was argued that the application should only be sent to those who were eligible.

Why the eligibility criteria can't just be posted with it too is beyond me, it seems just like clutching at straws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Is that not judged when someone sends in the application?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Needless to say, this is corrupt af, something you might expect in some third-world shithole. But, I guess third-rate shithole is close enough.