Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really Germany?

Well then let's use another source: http://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellsch...-14353098.html

But I am sure there is something wrong with the FAZ as well.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Quote Originally Posted by Khendraja'aro View Post
    For all the gung-ho morons here who believe this shit: There recently were several interviews with the boss of a public swimming bath named in the "secret document". Regarding the "escalating sex crimes" he stated: "First we heard of it."

Also, a further follow up with the police in Düsseldorf then revealed that this "secret police document" was talking out of its ass.

No wonder it's called the DailyFail Daily Lying Shitrag . There are no "escalating sex crimes". Yes, there were a number of complaints to the police. About 17. That's about as many as in the previous years (and not all against refugees, the majority was against "natural Germans"). Also: Those complaints include stuff like "His staring made me uncomfortable." Also: They're complaints. Not verdicts handed down by a judge. And lastly, the amount of rapes?

Zero.

So, Lewk, Rand, stuff this shit back where the sun doesn't shine.
    http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...d65045e65e141d

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/75...igrants-crisis

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7057416.html

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1091681.html

No idea what sources you consider valid but there is pretty much zero doubt that sexual assault has increased since you let in a bunch of people who view women a lot differently than Westerners.

It's funny, I was listening to a couple of little old ladies talking about this and they were incredulous that people today seem to be unaware that hundreds of people have gotten groped and dozens assaulted or outright raped at every single major fucking festival since they were young, which I believe was in the 60s.Another old lady wrote to a newspaper with a similar observation and there's been a lot of puzzled wondering about why there hasn't been an uproar about this very real problem until just recently.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's funny, I was listening to a couple of little old ladies talking about this and they were incredulous that people today seem to be unaware that hundreds of people have gotten groped and dozens assaulted or outright raped at every single major fucking festival since they were young, which I believe was in the 60s.Another old lady wrote to a newspaper with a similar observation and there's been a lot of puzzled wondering about why there hasn't been an uproar about this very real problem until just recently.
    Denial is sad.

Your hypocrisy is sad.

Are you attempting to blame the victims for not complaining before now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

What?

Please clarify your question and your thinking because on the face of it it seems so dumb that I fear I may not be interpreting your post fairly and accurately.

You're wondering why there is an uproar now and not before. I'm wondering what your point is. People are complaining now, this behaviour is unacceptable and the victims are right to complain.

Are you suggesting that:
    Today's victims are wrong to complain?
    Previous year's victims were to blame for not complaining?
    Or something else?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Okay so it was as dumb as it appeared to be. I was referring, again, as I have done previously, to the phony outrage of bigoted non-victims (ie. not those who are assaulted but rather those hypocritical observers such as Lewk, Trump and yourself whose primary interest is in chauvinism and point-scoring) who could never be bothered to give a fuck until it became associated with Muslim migrants.

I would rather see some prove for such a claim.

Which claim?

How about the claim that there is phony outrage? I've always been outraged by abuse wherever it occurs.

Which claim?
    I was referring, again, as I have done previously, to the phony outrage of bigoted non-victims (ie. not those who are assaulted but rather those hypocritical observers such as Lewk, Trump and yourself whose primary interest is in chauvinism and point-scoring) who could never be bothered to give a fuck until it became associated with Muslim migrants.
    That one.

Well, proof about Trump isn't hard to find, do you really want me to post those for you? But I imagine you meant the allegation about yourself .
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

A pretty malicious and unfounded allegation don't you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Well, proof about Trump isn't hard to find, do you really want me to post those for you? But I imagine you meant the allegation about yourself .
    Trump is so nuts, you can use him as straw-man for about anything.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    You're wondering why there is an uproar now and not before. I'm wondering what your point is. People are complaining now, this behaviour is unacceptable and the victims are right to complain.

Are you suggesting that:
    Today's victims are wrong to complain?
    Previous year's victims were to blame for not complaining?
    Or something else?
    Easy: Brown people are not allowed to harass white people. That's the job of white people.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Nobody is allowed to harass anyone.

The far right is leading the outrage brigade. When did the far right ever protest rape or mistreatment of women in the past?
    Hope is the denial of reality

2004 the a right wing women organization along with the SVP had a successful initiative to have a lifetime sentence for sexual offenders with no change of therapy.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verwahrung_(Schweiz)

Nobody is allowed to harass anyone.
    Yes. And yet, the same men and women who previously turned a blind eye towards such harassment now loudly proclaim the downfall of civilization, now that some brown people are caught doing the same stuff that has been the prerogative of whitie before them.

Noone with a sane mind is thinking that all refugees and migrants are saints. They have, on the other hand, not shown to be more of a problem than the people who have been here since about forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The far right is leading the outrage brigade. When did the far right ever protest rape or mistreatment of women in the past?
    The AFD is a prominent example for their cognitive dissonance: They're leading a campaign to get women back into the kitchen while their party leader actually is a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    2004 the a right wing women organization along with the SVP had a successful initiative to have a lifetime sentence for sexual offenders with no change of therapy.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verwahrung_(Schweiz)
    Wanting to punish rapists isn't the same as wanting to support victims of rape or women in general.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Wanting to punish rapists isn't the same as wanting to support victims of rape or women in general.
    It isn't meant as punishment, the text of the initiative clearly states that the life sentence is meant as protection of further victims additionally to the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    It isn't meant as punishment, the text of the initiative clearly states that the life sentence is meant as protection of further victims additionally to the punishment.
    For some reason the far left which Loki seems to be rushing headlong to join can't comprehend that releasing criminals with a high recidivism rate creates more and more victims.

Okay so it was as dumb as it appeared to be. I was referring, again, as I have done previously, to the phony outrage of bigoted non-victims (ie. not those who are assaulted but rather those hypocritical observers such as Lewk, Trump and yourself whose primary interest is in chauvinism and point-scoring) who could never be bothered to give a fuck until it became associated with Muslim migrants.
    Probably one of a most frequently used and vile ad hominem attacks on this site. You're basically saying we have no problem with sexual assault unless it can be used to score political points. That's pretty fucked up.

http://theworldforgotten.com/showthr...ghlight=rapist

Oh lookie here it was the liberals who are opposed to mandatory 'harsh' sentencing of rapists.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...before-release

"Steve Hurst, a Republican from Munford, Ala., has introduced a bill that would require sex offenders older than 21 to pay for their own surgical castration before being released from state custody."

For some reason the far left which Loki seems to be rushing headlong to join can't comprehend that releasing criminals with a high recidivism rate creates more and more victims.
    Just like in the case that lead to the initiative. You can read all of it here https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mord_am_Zollikerberg (German only, you can try a translator).

Was it ever reported in English-language headlines? You're being unreasonable Minx.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Another example of Rand not knowing what the hell he's talking about.