Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Really Germany?

Default Really Germany?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...x-attacks.html

"A professional swimming association in Germany wants to reduce escalating sex attacks by refugees at public baths by training migrants to become pool lifeguards.
    The Federal Association of German Swimming Professionals (BDS) says this would be 'an inclusive measure that would benefit everyone.'
    Last month a secret police document was leaked in Duesseldorf voicing the 'grave concern' of police chiefs about escalating sex crimes carried out by refugees at public swimming baths.
    "

"And the SPD - Labour Party - state parliamentarian integration expert Ibrahim Yetim added: 'If there is a way to educate refugees to become lifeguards, that would be a great thing. It is important to give a perspective to the young refugees.'
    "

Does Germany still think sexual assault from the 'refugees' are *misunderstandings?* /Boggle

A group of people think women are chattel. We think women are not chattel to do with as they please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

We have a German saying for such things: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/den_B...A4rtner_machen

The SPD is trying hard to get under 10% in the next election.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    A group of people think women are chattel. We think women are not chattel to do with as they please.
    Who's "we"?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

What exactly is wrong with training refugees for jobs in swimming pools? If you select well you may be able to fill vacancies with people who spot potential problems before they start growing. People have this funny idea that all refugees are muslim radicals who think all women are sub-human. There are scores of people too who are extremely happy to have escaped from that way of thinking and who enjoy the freedom living in Europe provides them.
    People for whom radicalization means they went to a nudist beach in Holland for example.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Who's "we"?
    Civilised western people who don't view women in barbaric medieval ways. I hope and expect that includes you.

I don't think it is wrong per se Hazir, I think it is representative of a head in the sand refusal to admit what is wrong though. If these attacks were being made by white, male Christians (or atheists) then the problem would be getting tackled head on, instead because of who the aggressors are ideas like this are tossed around rather than a willingness to face the true problem. That is racist and immoral.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Civilised western people who don't view women in barbaric medieval ways. I hope and expect that includes you.

I don't think it is wrong per se Hazir, I think it is representative of a head in the sand refusal to admit what is wrong though. If these attacks were being made by white, male Christians (or atheists) then the problem would be getting tackled head on, instead because of who the aggressors are ideas like this are tossed around rather than a willingness to face the true problem. That is racist and immoral.
    I see no indication they are not willing to address the problem.
    Congratulations America

If they are willing to then I'd gladly be wrong. What is being done and/or proposed by the SPD to tackle it head on?

https://asylterror.com/2016/07/21/zu...ister-gesucht/

That link, which given its name probably isn't quite happy with refugees, describes it as a rather down to earth approach to 2 problems German swimming pools have; not enough lifeguards resulting in deaths and having people from different cultural backgrounds in a swimmingpool where misunderstandings might lead to bigger problems which could be prevented by having people on board who recognize potential problems faster.
    Congratulations America

Two threads in the last 12 hours based on Daily Mail articles.

What is this forum coming to
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Why do you object to Mail articles but not Grauniad ones? They're both as bad as each other, at least I object to both equally ...

Is there a particular reason you use that name for the guardian, sounds like a stupid sound bite which makes your posts seem childish to be honest.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Guardian has an investigative unit, which spends years uncovering serious issues.

As reported by the Atlantic ...
    But The Guardian also has a reputation for solid investigative journalism. The NSA story isn't their first rodeo. They were one of three publications to work closely with WikiLeaks to process the mountains of data lead by Bradley Manning in 2010. When Rupert Murdoch's vast tabloid the News of the World was finally caught phone-hacking, it was The Guardian that brought it down, doggedly fighting for the story for two years against a storm of legal threats and denials from News International.
    Before that, the paper was known for having faced down a storm of litigation to prove that the former MP Jonathan Aitken had lied before a court, giving them probably their best-known front page, featuring the headline "He Lied and Lied and Lied".

It has bias toward the left which I know you don't like, but I'll certainly read its exclusives and undercover breaks.

The Daily Mail on the other hand only investigates celebrities, and its only renown is for curtain-twitching, fear-mongering and little-Englandism. Gutter journalism with the acceptable face of not being a red-top.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Is there a particular reason you use that name for the guardian, sounds like a stupid sound bite which makes your posts seem childish to be honest.
    Grauniad is a well known nickname for the Guardian that was coined by Private Eye. It refers to the fact that the Guardian is/was infamous for its many spelling mistakes, which even included misspelling its own name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gu...opular_culture

What that article doesn't mention Tim is that many of the allegations the Guardian made at the time against the News of the World turned out to be fallacious, while simultaneously the Guardian did doggedly pursue Murdoch's tabloid but pointedly ignored all reports of the same crimes by the Daily Mirror. In the end the Mirror had conducted more hacking than the News of the World, but being a left-wing paper the Guardian did nothing to report or put pressure on that. It was dishonest biased journalism.

The Daily Mail equally has serious investigative units that have spent years uncovering serious issues too. Yes it is simultaneously guilty of everything you named, but that doesn't take away the fact it does serious investigations just as much as the Guardian does.

Given the many decades long epidemic of sexual harassment, abuse and rape of women in western countries by non-refugees I call total bullshit on the claim that we'd have solved the problem if white Christians had been involved. Total 100 percent bullshit.

Who said that?

Nobody. Total strawman.

Grauniad is a well known nickname for the Guardian that was coined by Private Eye. It refers to the fact that the Guardian is/was infamous for its many spelling mistakes, which even included misspelling its own name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gu...opular_culture
    I was not aware of that, now I at least get the joke. I notice you're not calling it the Daily Fail though
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Grauniad is obviously the newspaper of Graun.

Why do you object to Mail articles but not Grauniad ones? They're both as bad as each other, at least I object to both equally ...
    Are you serious? They might both be biased, but the Guardian actually engages in serious journalism. The Daily Mail just copies and sensationalizes news from other sources. The former has journalists spend days if not weeks on assignments. The latter requires its "journalists" to "write" half a dozen articles per day.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    I was not aware of that, now I at least get the joke. I notice you're not calling it the Daily Fail though
    LOL I have done in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Are you serious? They might both be biased, but the Guardian actually engages in serious journalism. The Daily Mail just copies and sensationalizes news from other sources. The former has journalists spend days if not weeks on assignments. The latter requires its "journalists" to "write" half a dozen articles per day.
    The Mail engages in serious journalism too, it just churns out substantial amounts of trash and BS too.

Are you just trolling now?

No. The Mail won this years Press Award for investigative journalism. Still the odd diamond in the rough doesn't change it from a hateful piece of crap just like the Guardian.

Right. So there's no qualitative difference between the Daily Mail, a vast majority of whose stories are sensationalist crap written by unqualified journalists in an hour, and the Guardian, a vast majority of whose stories entail serious journalism. I've had more intelligent conversations with AR81.

Source please for the "vast majority" of Guardian stories entailing serious journalism ... you and I must have very different definitions of serious

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...x-attacks.html

"A professional swimming association in Germany wants to reduce escalating sex attacks by refugees at public baths by training migrants to become pool lifeguards.
    The Federal Association of German Swimming Professionals (BDS) says this would be 'an inclusive measure that would benefit everyone.'
    Last month a secret police document was leaked in Duesseldorf voicing the 'grave concern' of police chiefs about escalating sex crimes carried out by refugees at public swimming baths.
    "

"And the SPD - Labour Party - state parliamentarian integration expert Ibrahim Yetim added: 'If there is a way to educate refugees to become lifeguards, that would be a great thing. It is important to give a perspective to the young refugees.'
    "

Does Germany still think sexual assault from the 'refugees' are *misunderstandings?* /Boggle

For all the gung-ho morons here who believe this shit: There recently were several interviews with the boss of a public swimming bath named in the "secret document". Regarding the "escalating sex crimes" he stated: "First we heard of it."

Also, a further follow up with the police in Düsseldorf then revealed that this "secret police document" was talking out of its ass.

No wonder it's called the DailyFail Daily Lying Shitrag . There are no "escalating sex crimes". Yes, there were a number of complaints to the police. About 17. That's about as many as in the previous years (and not all against refugees, the majority was against "natural Germans"). Also: Those complaints include stuff like "His staring made me uncomfortable." Also: They're complaints. Not verdicts handed down by a judge. And lastly, the amount of rapes?

Zero.

So, Lewk, Rand, stuff this shit back where the sun doesn't shine.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Excuse me, but the correct term is the Daily Lying Shitrag
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Excuse me, but the correct term is the Daily Lying Shitrag
    Thanks, edited accordingly.

Nobody. Total strawman.
    irony, RB be thy name

I find it funny that the gobshites suddenly are silent.