Thread: Problem with forum homepage

Default Problem with forum homepage

The sub forums are not listing if you go to forum.php homepage.

Or click on the Forum link. Need to click then on General Forums to make everything reappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Not repro for me.

Try this link directly: http://theworldforgotten.com/forum.php

Then tell me what browser you have if it still happens.

Android Internet app on a Samsung S7 Edge.

Still happening on that link.

The forum listings actually appear for a fraction of a second but then vanish once the page is fully loaded.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Only seems to be happening on my phone, not happening on PC.

When you say Android Internet app...like the default browser? Or Opera? Chrome?

Default. Simply calls itself "Internet"

If I'd downloaded a browser I'd call it that.

Humor us and try downloading Chrome. To try on the forum but, I mean, also to probably make your life better.

Clear cache and cookies and try again?

If problems persist, try chrome for android. I had to switch from firefox recently because the forums seemed to be stuck in a time-loop
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Any update? It's still happening.

I still can't get a repro. What theme?

"-- Default Style" (largely a white blackground with blue text and icons)

Tried switching to Classic Blue and it still happens.

You should make the purple them the default one , Wraithy.

It still works marvelously.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Luckily, so does the far superior Dark Vision, Lolli. No need to go to that purple monstrosity.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

None of those themes are working either.

Droid error, I think. It'd be pretty tough to figure anything out without a repro. Any chance you can PM me the source code of the page when this happens?

Not sure how I can do that.