Thread: Has the site rolled back?

Default Has the site rolled back?

All posts from this morning my time have vanished and threads I'd read (and responded to) are now marked unread and showing as they did this morning without subsequent replies.

Viewing on my S7 Edge that still has the blank forum homepage issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Are you using Firefox?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

On my mobile default app.

Though now if I load the bookmark on Firefox in my Laptop then I get a URL of skywalker.tchmachines.com/cgi-sys/moving page.cgi with a message of:

Website Moved
    This site has moved to a new server.
    Follow these instructions to clear your DNS cache and possibly restore this site.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

OK I can get onto the site on Firefox again, but its still missing a few hours worth of history.

It looks like it has rolled back. This was done by the server host. I'm afraid that information is gone.

Weird. Any idea what caused it? I don't think it's happened before has it?

V. weird. I was also using firefox on my computer and got no such messages. The latest message I can see in D&D is Loki's in the Trump thread. Shame if anything was lost. Probably media cover-up/Russian psy-ops.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I got a 'site moved' message when I looked on my phone at lunch, along with instructions on clearing my dns cache
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Weird. Any idea what caused it? I don't think it's happened before has it?
    Not to my knowledge. The host didn't give me any heads-up, so I don't think this was planned. Probably some type of hardware failure.