Thread: Suggestion - Link to the Forum

Default Suggestion - Link to the Forum

Can you please put a link to the forums from the main page?

My other suggestion is to create a gamers forum. This is why I came to Atari in the first place. Thank you.
    You do not become a dissident just because you decide one day to take up this most unusual career. You are thrown into it by your personal sense of responsibility, combined with a complex set of external circumstances. You are cast out of the existing structures and placed in a position of conflict with them. It begins as an attempt to do your work well, and ends with being branded an enemy of society.
    Havel, Vaclav

Default Re: Suggestion - Link to the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dissident
    Can you please put a link to the forums from the main page?
    Done. A bit hidden, but I didn't want to put too much work into a page that isn't going to be around for too long.

My other suggestion is to create a gamers forum. This is why I came to Atari in the first place. Thank you.
    This place is going to be more focused on politics & religion & similar, I think. It was the CC that spawned this place, and that's what it was about pre-Phoxe. So right now "Off Topic" is the gamers forum, if it doesn't get merged. But if there's enough support for adding a gamers forum, I don't see why we not.

Thank you for having listened to my suggestion.

What do you mean 'a page that isn't going to be around for too long'?

I do agree that the size of the link or it's placement does not make it obvious to the existence of, nor do justice to the forums.
    You do not become a dissident just because you decide one day to take up this most unusual career. You are thrown into it by your personal sense of responsibility, combined with a complex set of external circumstances. You are cast out of the existing structures and placed in a position of conflict with them. It begins as an attempt to do your work well, and ends with being branded an enemy of society.
    Havel, Vaclav

Quote Originally Posted by Dissident
    Thank you for having listened to my suggestion.

What do you mean 'a page that isn't going to be around for too long'?

I do agree that the size of the link or it's placement does not make it obvious to the existence of, nor do justice to the forums.
    There is a lot of debate going on about the future of the frontpage, it will probably undergo drastical changes before long.
    Congratulations America

'Drastical'?
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)