Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Happy now BLM?

they do it to all sorts. Yeah, they disrupted the Black Panthers, and yeah everyone expected them to go after BLM too, but they go after stupid shit as well. There was a rally the other week for ICP because the FBI has labeled them a gang and that means a lot of trouble for a lot of innocent people. More people went to the ICP rally than the Trump rally that was held in the same city on the same day.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 10-24-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Matches what I would expect of them. What is ICP? Google just returns Insane Cloud Posse and a pregnancy thingymabob and I doubt it is either of those you meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Being upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Matches what I would expect of them. What is ICP? Google just returns Insane Cloud Posse and a pregnancy thingymabob and I doubt it is either of those you meant.
    He's referring to the clowns.

Oh.

​I must have missed something then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Being upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Oh.

No, you didn't.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Oh.

https://www.juggalomarch.com
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

22 months for destroying the lives of at least 15 men:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/18/u...cop/index.html

Just a few bad apples.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Imprisoned 8 years before his case finally got tossed:

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orlea...8d14cacbf.html

This should be a fucking scandal.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    22 months for destroying the lives of at least 15 men:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/18/u...cop/index.html

Just a few bad apples.
    You are absolutely right, this shit shouldn't be tolerated. They should been serving a whole hell of a lot longer than 22 months. Sadly it is people like you who tend to be the *first* to bitch about 'truth in sentencing' laws or significant punishments for crime. It also wouldn't surprise me to see the police union probably backed these guys at one point too. Who else here thinks public sector unions aren't a good thing?