Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Happy now BLM?

You'd think they could just call their superior officer...
    Hope is the denial of reality

The superior officer would probably tell them to threaten the onlookers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/09/n...aby-video.html
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

These thugs with no capacity for self-restraint are entrusted with the authority to violently enforce their whims under the pretense of enforcing the law:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/v...marac-11150871

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=2290288177861668&_rdr
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

— Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    Phoenix mayor apologises after US police threaten to shoot black family

The mayor of the US city of Phoenix has apologised after a video allegedly showing police threatening to shoot a black family went viral.

Officers were responding to an alleged shoplifting incident last month when the video was recorded.

The parents say they did not notice that their four-year-old daughter had taken a doll from a Dollar Store.

Mayor Kate Gallego said the officers' actions were "completely inappropriate and clearly unprofessional".

In the video, officers can be seen shouting at the family to get out of their vehicle before threatening to shoot them.

A woman, Iesha Harper, can then be seen emerging from the car with two young children. The children are handed to a bystander and Ms Harper is arrested.

The footage also shows another man, Dravon Ames, being kicked in the legs as he is handcuffed by an officer.

Ms Gallego said in a statement: "There is no situation in which this behaviour is ever close to acceptable. As a mother myself, seeing these children placed in such a terrifying situation is beyond upsetting.

"I am deeply sorry for what this family went through and I apologise to our community."

She said that the city was speeding up the implementation of body-worn cameras. A community meeting about the incident will also be held on Tuesday.

Ms Harper, who is pregnant, told CNN: "I really thought he was going to shoot me in front of the kids."

She said that she gave her two children to a bystander as she "didn't trust the police".

Phoenix police chief Jeri Williams said on local news that she was "sorry this incident happened" and that it was being investigated.

The officers involved have been assigned desk duty while the investigation takes place.
    Video in link.

That's pretty disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

If Lewk had his way, the 4-year-old would be shot. Never too early to learn about personal responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    If Lewk had his way, the 4-year-old would be shot. Never too early to learn about personal responsibility.
    I'm sure Lewk doesn't think a 4-year old should be shot. A year in adult prison will suffice to scare them straight. Six months in juvie for the other child for accessory since they didn't turn their sibling in. Of course, the parents should get more than a year for not teaching their child not to do that by any means necessary. And since this is a family of criminals, they're plainly unfit to raise children so the state will need to seize those two kids, the unborn one, and any future children and put them in the foster system. That way it'll be easier to catch and punish them further if the ever show signs of not being sufficiently deterred by fear of the penal system in the future.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

How are cops meant to know whether the child is 4 or 18? Wasn't it reasonable for them to fear for their lives, and therefore shoot first and ask questions later?

Meanwhile Memphis riots over a piece of shit who tried to murder someone over a car.

https://wreg.com/2019/06/14/hernando...yser-incident/

Liberals. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Being upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

In a very slightly different alternate universe basically identical to this one, he would have been shot or beaten to death, and his death would've been celebrated here as an example of justice that would be a lesson to other thieving pieces of shit. Pointed rhetorical questions would be asked about whether liberals think it's okay to steal from hospitals and there might even be a particularly hemorrhoidal segment on Tucker about how important it is to teach black people to be nice to cops if they are ever to get anywhere in life.
    — Bill Gates

Eating while black:

— Bill Gates

grieving while black:

— Bill Gates