Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy now BLM?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    https://www.ajc.com/news/local/bruns...9wfl3tkcLTTvO/

"When he was in high school, Arbery was sentenced to five years probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer. He was convicted of probation violation in 2018 after he was charged with shoplifting, court documents show."

Out jogging or looking for something to steal? Hopefully the jury finds out about his criminal record in the local media prior to trial because the courts will suppress that shit. Facts are facts and shouldn't be hidden from view.
    What a fucking tool you are to think that has any bearing on whether or not it's okay to lynch a man. Like I've said before—you're not only a sad little racist, but also a bit of an idiot.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    What a fucking tool you are to think that has any bearing on whether or not it's okay to lynch a man. Like I've said before—you're not only a sad little racist, but also a bit of an idiot.
    I've good with thieves being killed for their thievery. Its not yet known if he was a thief *at the moment* but clearly he has a history of thievery.

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/bruns...9wfl3tkcLTTvO/

"When he was in high school, Arbery was sentenced to five years probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer. He was convicted of probation violation in 2018 after he was charged with shoplifting, court documents show."

Out jogging or looking for something to steal? Hopefully the jury finds out about his criminal record in the local media prior to trial because the courts will suppress that shit. Facts are facts and shouldn't be hidden from view.
    Victim blaming now? You are lower than pondscum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I've good with thieves being killed for their thievery. Its not yet known if he was a thief *at the moment* but clearly he has a history of thievery.
    Like I said, you're not only a racist but also an uncommonly stupid one. What makes you think your boner for lynching black people merits consideration? You keep saying stupid things in a way that suggests you expect to be taken seriously instead of being treated like the dumbass you are. Do you not realize how pathetic that is?

These fucking murderers should be killed for their lynching then you cunt.

Murdering someone in cold blood who coincidentally may or may not have committed a crime in the past is not ok.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    These fucking murderers should be killed for their lynching then you cunt.

Murdering someone in cold blood who coincidentally may or may not have committed a crime in the past is not ok.
    Question RB - if you go out and intend to murder someone, do you first make sure the police are contacted? Do you stay at the scene of your crime? Do you answer police questions w/o resisting arrest? [Oh speaking of resisting arrest, apparently Arbery had a history of doing that]

Lewk, do you support any part of the Constitution but the 2nd amendment?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Lewk, do you support any part of the Constitution but the 2nd amendment?
    You do know neither of these guys were acting as agents for the government, correct?

You do know neither of these guys were acting as agents for the government, correct?
    When a government doesn't punish such actions (which is what you want), it is effectively endorsing them. Had you been born a few decades earlier, you would have been a huge fan of Jim Crow.

When a government doesn't punish such actions (which is what you want), it is effectively endorsing them. Had you been born a few decades earlier, you would have been a huge fan of Jim Crow.
    Not punishing isn't the same as endorsing. That said - it seems like this should have gone to a grand jury and the people can decide. If it can't muster past a grand jury seems unlikely it would pass the far higher standard of "reasonable doubt" that a jury trial would have. They seem unlikely to be a flight risk either as neither has previously been in trouble with the law.

Question RB - if you go out and intend to murder someone, do you first make sure the police are contacted? Do you stay at the scene of your crime? Do you answer police questions w/o resisting arrest? [Oh speaking of resisting arrest, apparently Arbery had a history of doing that]
    I don't go out intending to murder people.

But if you do and wish to get away with murder then yes. Lie like these killers have, claim self defence and wait for a hate filled bigot like you to be on jury.

Not punishing isn't the same as endorsing. That said - it seems like this should have gone to a grand jury and the people can decide. If it can't muster past a grand jury seems unlikely it would pass the far higher standard of "reasonable doubt" that a jury trial would have. They seem unlikely to be a flight risk either as neither has previously been in trouble with the law.
    Why bother with a grand jury? Just lynch them surely?

Or is it only blacks you're ok with being launched?

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    I don't go out intending to murder people.

But if you do and wish to get away with murder then yes. Lie like these killers have, claim self defence and wait for a hate filled bigot like you to be on jury.
    You think this is what went through their heads? Really? After a lifetime of no criminality they say "oh look we see someone at a construction site after some robberies took place, this is a good opportunity to plan (in minutes) a modern day lynching and cover ourselves by calling the police." Kindly shove your emotions back up your ass and think with a modicum of logic.

I love watching liberals heads explode when they can't call someone a racist. :0

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...13115247849473

You think this is what went through their heads? Really? After a lifetime of no criminality they say "oh look we see someone at a construction site after some robberies took place, this is a good opportunity to plan (in minutes) a modern day lynching and cover ourselves by calling the police." Kindly shove your emotions back up your ass and think with a modicum of logic.
    And yet now they are under arrest for murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I love watching liberals heads explode when they can't call someone a racist. :0

Her whole shtick is sucking up to white supremacists. Why am I not surprised you're a fan?

Her whole shtick is sucking up to white supremacists. Why am I not surprised you're a fan?
    Honestly not a fan, I suspect she's riding a gravy train as opposed to being a principled conservative. But I do thoroughly enjoy how pissed off she makes liberals. So much salt today on twitter. :0

What are "some robberies"? At worst one of the murders felt slighted cause his dumbass had a gun taken after failing to secure it. And you of all people think anyone is buying the "they never once planned revenge for that slight", you who's entire life seems based around the immaginary enjoyment of "gotcha" moments you think make smarter and more successful people than yourself upset. And you tried this line on Rand, the guy who still "what ifs" the robbery he was a victim of?

Why are you such a dumbass? Why do you think no one here sees through you after being subjected to your stupidity after all these years?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

No what I think went through their head was "Look a ni**er is running, he must be a criminal lets get him."

Walking through a site, especially one that isn't fenced off, isn't grounds to be murdered.

Being a ni**er is for them and you it seems.

None of this is dispositive. You can call a cop if you expect not to go to jail. Three possible scenarios:

1. They catch him and hand him over to the police.
    2. They kill him, either on purpose or by "accident".
    3. He gets away.

In all three scenarios, they have reason to believe they won't get in trouble—esp. because they live in a shithole state where you can evade justice by killing your victim and because of their ties to local law enforcement and the DA. This is also one reason why cops are so prone to illegal violence—they expect to get away with it. Your asinine reasoning about "a lifetime of no criminality" is not as compelling as you seem to believe it is, unless you have compelling evidence that like 95% of white dudes who lynch or just murder people have a criminal history at the time. How many cops who murder people have a notable criminal history at the time they murder someone? Granted those cops often have a history of excessive—and expensive—violence on the job, sometimes even a history of violence in their personal lives, but they get away with it. So the fact that a former cop with close ties to a DA doesn't have a criminal record prior to murdering a black guy is of no relevance.

This is a stupid argument. The victim in this case had constitutional rights that were disregarded, and the govt. in this case failed to fulfill its constitutional obligations, by failing to investigate the murder (and, I note, by trying to destroy all hope of a fair trial through that disgusting letter).

Owens is just a grifter whose income relies on giving cover to dumb racists and saying dumb things for the benefit of dumb people like you. She may be smart, but you don't really have to be smart to make money off of stupid people. It's just a straight version of the Clayton Bigsby sketch, skillfully monetized.

Hey Lewk. Notice what your two friends were actually charged with? Felony murder. They're guilty of murder because one element or another of their actions were illegal, Arbury died, and hence they have full criminal responsibility for that death.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Hey Lewk. Notice what your two friends were actually charged with? Felony murder. They're guilty of murder because one element or another of their actions were illegal, Arbury died, and hence they have full criminal responsibility for that death.
    Quite right too.

On the surface that's pretty indefensible but with the way the media works I'll wait and see. UVA hoax. Jussie hoax. Amari Allen hoax. You can't really trust anything reported by the media until independent fact checking has occurred.

It's amazing how you don't require independent verification when some non-white person gets killed.

It's amazing how you don't require independent verification when some non-white person gets killed.
    Which way do you think that *I* think the media bias tilts? For example if the MSM were to say "Yeah Trump is actually right about X" I'm far more likely to take that at face value [since they hate Trump] than if they were to report "Trump is wrong about X."

Great, Loki. Now he's going to go dig up ANOTHER instance of a someone who isn't white getting shot while presumably in the midst of a crime and make a third thread for it, just like he did earlier today because of the lynching here. It's his instant reaction to being shown racism, to provide "proof" that anyone besides whitey should be shot on sight because they all have criminal histories, one just doesn't know it yet.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Which way do you think that *I* think the media bias tilts? For example if the MSM were to say "Yeah Trump is actually right about X" I'm far more likely to take that at face value [since they hate Trump] than if they were to report "Trump is wrong about X."
    I understand how priors work. It just so happens that your priors are that racism doesn't exist and that any black person killed by the police must have deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Great, Loki. Now he's going to go dig up ANOTHER instance of a someone who isn't white getting shot while presumably in the midst of a crime and make a third thread for it, just like he did earlier today because of the lynching here. It's his instant reaction to being shown racism, to provide "proof" that anyone besides whitey should be shot on sight because they all have criminal histories, one just doesn't know it yet.
    It's amazing how quickly he went from a borderline libertarian to card-carrying Breitbart reader.

Nah not every person killed by police deserves it. And certainly racism still exists today. Some white cops are racist against black people, as I'm sure some black cops are racist against white people. There's anti-black strains in the Hispanic community and anti-Asian issues in the black community. Racism is tragically still a part of society today and we should seek to make society color blind. The idea that every bad shoot that involves a black person being shot is due to racism is in itself racist.