Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1371

Thread: Happy now BLM?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Nah not every person killed by police deserves it.
    You're right. Sometimes they're actually white in which case you give them the presumption of innocence. Something you have demonstrated on here time and again. Hell, even when you know whitey is guilty and has committed violence against another white you not only take a much more moderated and understanding tones and start going on about what the neighborhood might be like. You did that just last week, when the security guard was shot and killed. You aren't color blind, Lewk. You're a virulent racist who loves and celebrates lynchings.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

It's a bit sad.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    You're right. Sometimes they're actually white in which case you give them the presumption of innocence. Something you have demonstrated on here time and again. Hell, even when you know whitey is guilty and has committed violence against another white you not only take a much more moderated and understanding tones and start going on about what the neighborhood might be like. You did that just last week, when the security guard was shot and killed. You aren't color blind, Lewk. You're a virulent racist who loves and celebrates lynchings.
    He's pretty much signed up to the Klan. There's nothing else that explains his views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    He's pretty much signed up to the Klan. There's nothing else that explains his views.
    To own the libs, mind you. Klanning requires effort though.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    What are you actually talking about Fuzzy? The security guard that was murdered by a black family over the mask rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    To own the libs, mind you. Klanning requires effort though.
    First and foremost they are racist but they are also historically aligned with Democrats so yeah no chance of being associated with them.

Also I find it funny how selective this board's memory is.

http://theworldforgotten.com/showthr...ht=Ethan+Couch

"You've got no idea how much I hope he gets found, thrown in prison and ends up beaten to death. Scum like this shouldn't be breathing the same air. I bet the little shit doesn't even have an ounce of remorse." This was the white affluenza drunk driving bitch.

http://theworldforgotten.com/showthr...roman+polanski

"Sticking up for child molester... reaaal nice. What a stupid moronic country. This monster should have been dropped into the general population and raped in a prisons shower.

The guy drugged and raped a child. Then fled the country after disagreeing with the judge. What the hell is the point in having an extradition treaty if isn't honored?"

This was white child rapist Roman Polanski.

I am always hopeful that true criminals get what they should receive. I'm also grateful for when people (like Joe Horn) try to better their communities by defending each other's property. I generally like the police but the old adage of "When seconds count, the police are minutes away" is also true. As is typical, liberals will try to make everything about race and ya'll are too blinded to see that the actual racists here are the ones who support state sanctioned discrimination based on skill color (affirmative action). Those who support that sort of race based discrimination are just as racist as Governor Blackface.

First and foremost they are racist but they are also historically aligned with Democrats so yeah no chance of being associated with them.
    You have got to be the only person on this board dumb enough to say this while ignoring that the parties switched positions. Why do you waste your time with this nonsense on this board?

This board needs to create a Godwin for lewks Polanski fetish. Anytime you pin him in a corner using his own stupidity it's 50/50 chance that he will start a new racist thread about someone getting murdered or... jack off with a Polanski name drop.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 05-13-2020 at 12:43 AM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

This is embarrassingly low-rent even for you. I understand you might be hot shit in whatever family group-chat of jackasses you usually hang out, but, everywhere else, you can be sure people are going to point out that the KKK is much more closely aligned with creepy racists like you than with Democrats. That's why neo-Nazis and groypers prefer to run on the GOP ticket—not just because Republican voters are dumb but because the GOP is politically more closely aligned with them, esp. at and state and local levels.

A century ago you would have been a Democrat.

You have nothing in common with Abraham Lincoln who was no doubt a dangerous libtard for you.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

A century ago you would have been a Democrat.

You have nothing in common with Abraham Lincoln who was no doubt a dangerous libtard for you.
    Lincoln? How about living memory. Hillary Clinton's mentor was a highly ranked KKK member.

Lincoln? How about living memory. Hillary Clinton's mentor was a highly ranked KKK member.
    How about right now, when Nazis regularly show up at GOP events?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Lewk just attempted to pull a "but Clinton!" using a guy who spent 50+ years condemning the KKK after being in it for a year. It's like he's become a living caricature of all those low effort memes that incels spread on 4chan.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-del...204522419.html

Lewk was so close to getting another hero.

Gotta love HOA tin-pot dictators.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-del...204522419.html

Lewk was so close to getting another hero.
    He wasn't trespassing.

You'd bring up his detention in junior high if he was shot.

Remarkable how Lewk isn't demanding the death penalty for murderers involved in a lynching. You know for deterrence etc.

I suppose deterring toothpaste theft is more important than deterring lynchings of black men.

Not remarkable, he's already explained his fucked up reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Not remarkable, he's already explained his fucked up reasoning.
    Because he doesn't want to deter the cold-blooded murder of joggers?

No because he believes a black guy who shoplifted in his youth deserves to he killed, and anyone who wants to kill them has the right to do so—even if they have no idea about the previous crime and had no other legitimate to kill them.

Remember how much he was whining about Roger Stone getting any prison sentence? I wonder what was different.

Still insisting on the false narrative that they went out to kill as opposed to detain.

The narrative of detain or something else is unknown.

What is known is that a man is dead, and the two men arrested are, seemingly, responsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Remarkable how Lewk isn't demanding the death penalty for murderers involved in a lynching. You know for deterrence etc.

I suppose deterring toothpaste theft is more important than deterring lynchings of black men.
    Well yeah. Life is meaningless to Lewk. Only property has value.

Still insisting on the false narrative that they went out to kill as opposed to detain.
    Even if this were true, it's not very relevant.

It doesn't matter. They did kill someone.

If someone goes out not intending to steal but sees a wallet full of cash and takes it then does the fact they didn't intend to steal change the punishment they deserve in your eyes.

Death is the penalty for drinking water. Only for black men of course. https://www.yahoo.com/news/security-...150615409.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-TV-2017.html

Fact: If Ahmaud would have been sentenced to 5 years in prison for robbing the Wal-Mart instead of 5 years of probation he would still be alive.