Thread: "Rules for thee..."

Default "Rules for thee..."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-...g-mask-mandate

"Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser was reportedly spotted without a face mask during an indoor wedding reception Saturday night, hours after her indoors mask mandate went into effect.

The Democratic mayor officiated a wedding at The Line DC hotel in the district’s Adams Morgan neighborhood, where she and hundreds of others went maskless, the Washington Examiner reported."

*cough* Today's Republican Party is the biggest hypocrite of all time! The anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers hold up protest posters saying "My Body, My Choice".....but they're against a woman's right to choose abortion as birth control. They did the same when opposing Obamacare -- "No Socialized Healthcare, but hands off our Medicare!"

Admit it, Lewk. The GOP that once stood for constitutional freeeedoms, is now the party of authoritarianism and fascism. Stoking anti-science mistrust in a culture war, just to hang onto power.

Rules for Thee, indeed.

what·a·bout·ism
    /ˌ(h)wədəˈboudizəm/
    nounBRITISH
    the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.

But you're all about the Whataboutism, Lewk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    what·a·bout·ism
    /ˌ(h)wədəˈboudizəm/
    nounBRITISH
    the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.
    Isn't it amazing he posts this in the thread he JUST made where he objects to a mayor imposing a mask mandate by making a counteraccusation?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Isn't it amazing he posts this in the thread he JUST made where he objects to a mayor imposing a mask mandate by making a counteraccusation?
    Typical is not amazing.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Typical is not amazing.

I can recognize his behavior is normal for him and yet still find it noteworthy.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"