Thread: Happy now BLM?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    https://www.ajc.com/news/local/bruns...9wfl3tkcLTTvO/

"When he was in high school, Arbery was sentenced to five years probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer. He was convicted of probation violation in 2018 after he was charged with shoplifting, court documents show."

Out jogging or looking for something to steal? Hopefully the jury finds out about his criminal record in the local media prior to trial because the courts will suppress that shit. Facts are facts and shouldn't be hidden from view.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post

"When he was in high school, Arbery was sentenced to five years probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer. He was convicted of probation violation in 2018 after he was charged with shoplifting, court documents show."

Out jogging or looking for something to steal? Hopefully the jury finds out about his criminal record in the local media prior to trial because the courts will suppress that shit. Facts are facts and shouldn't be hidden from view.
    What a fucking tool you are to think that has any bearing on whether or not it's okay to lynch a man. Like I've said before—you're not only a sad little racist, but also a bit of an idiot.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    What a fucking tool you are to think that has any bearing on whether or not it's okay to lynch a man. Like I've said before—you're not only a sad little racist, but also a bit of an idiot.
    I've good with thieves being killed for their thievery. Its not yet known if he was a thief *at the moment* but clearly he has a history of thievery.

I've good with thieves being killed for their thievery. Its not yet known if he was a thief *at the moment* but clearly he has a history of thievery.
    Like I said, you're not only a racist but also an uncommonly stupid one. What makes you think your boner for lynching black people merits consideration? You keep saying stupid things in a way that suggests you expect to be taken seriously instead of being treated like the dumbass you are. Do you not realize how pathetic that is?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

These fucking murderers should be killed for their lynching then you cunt.

Murdering someone in cold blood who coincidentally may or may not have committed a crime in the past is not ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    These fucking murderers should be killed for their lynching then you cunt.

Murdering someone in cold blood who coincidentally may or may not have committed a crime in the past is not ok.
    Question RB - if you go out and intend to murder someone, do you first make sure the police are contacted? Do you stay at the scene of your crime? Do you answer police questions w/o resisting arrest? [Oh speaking of resisting arrest, apparently Arbery had a history of doing that]

Question RB - if you go out and intend to murder someone, do you first make sure the police are contacted? Do you stay at the scene of your crime? Do you answer police questions w/o resisting arrest? [Oh speaking of resisting arrest, apparently Arbery had a history of doing that]
    I don't go out intending to murder people.

But if you do and wish to get away with murder then yes. Lie like these killers have, claim self defence and wait for a hate filled bigot like you to be on jury.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    I don't go out intending to murder people.

But if you do and wish to get away with murder then yes. Lie like these killers have, claim self defence and wait for a hate filled bigot like you to be on jury.
    You think this is what went through their heads? Really? After a lifetime of no criminality they say "oh look we see someone at a construction site after some robberies took place, this is a good opportunity to plan (in minutes) a modern day lynching and cover ourselves by calling the police." Kindly shove your emotions back up your ass and think with a modicum of logic.

Victim blaming now? You are lower than pondscum.