Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1371

Thread: Happy now BLM?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Actually, you are wrong. They didn't chase the man for no reason. They chased him because he was black. Black was the only reason why he drew attention to start with.
    Well indeed. There's a black man running, go get your guns Bubba.

Yeah racism wasn't involved . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Actually, you are wrong. They didn't chase the man for no reason. They chased him because he was black. Black was the only reason why he drew attention to start with.
    Quit believing fake news and actually look up the facts of the story.

You mean the fact that numerous people were caught on tape in the construction zone, but the white posse only chose to lynch the black one?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You mean the fact that numerous people were caught on tape in the construction zone, but the white posse only chose to lynch the black one?
    Why would you lynch white men for a misdemeanor?

Only blacks should be lynched for misdemeanors.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Again wrong, black men deserve to be lynched for no good reason whatsoever.

White men who kill black men should either not be prosecuted at all or acquitted by a jury of their peers.
    Congratulations America

A one man lesson on how Jim Crow worked.

Because he matched the description of the suspect in recent thefts. There's a 911 tape of it from before that day's incident if you want to actually understand the situation. Y'all are completely ignoring the context of why they were bothering in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Because he matched the description of the suspect in recent thefts. There's a 911 tape of it from before that day's incident if you want to actually understand the situation. Y'all are completely ignoring the context of why they were bothering in the first place.
    Matched description = black.

Matched description = black.
    Maybe age? Clothing? Hair? Gender? Might as well claim these guys were sexist against men.

Fuck her honestly. This is why we shouldn't "#believewomen" by default when it comes to making accusations.

A) it was already demonstrated that there were no recent thefts the way you're trying to allege. The only alleged theft was the missing gun of one of the shooters. B) if the kid had actually matched the description then it further proves this was a lynching because that shooter already knew who the kid was. If he could recognize him from this alleged prior theft he would have been able to identify him and there would have been an id and not just a supposed "matched description." Unless it's either a lie or they deliberately withheld that intending to chase and lynch the kid later. C) even if what you're trying to claim was true it further proves this was racism and a premeditated lynching because one of the murderers was a former peace officer and a former investigator with the prosecutor's office which meant he damn well knew what the requirements for a citizen's arrest were and that the situation didn't meet them when they gave chase. It was a premeditated crime.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Fuck her honestly. This is why we shouldn't "#believewomen" by default when it comes to making accusations.
    The problem here is that you can try to distance yourself from her, but that she actually is living proof of the fact how institutional racism isn't only rampant, but that it is actively used as a threath against black men.
    Congratulations America

I wonder if this guy has a criminal record and therefore deserves lynching according to your Jim Crow logic.
    Holy shit, that is terrifying. That woman is trying to get him killed.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

The problem here is that you can try to distance yourself from her, but that she actually is living proof of the fact how institutional racism isn't only rampant, but that it is actively used as a threath against black men.
    Tell me - what happened to the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    She got doxxed. Lost her dog and is on administrative leave from her rather fancy job.

Yet another hero for Lewk: https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/minne...121847324.html

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    For all she knew he could've been trying to poison her dog, she would've been fully justified in shooting him if they'd been in some shithole southern state.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    For all she knew he could've been trying to poison her dog,
    She actually used this excuse in her fake as shit apology.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Minneapolis police murder a man in broad daylight:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minneap...neck-man-died/

This officer belongs in jail. He should lose any savings he may have amassed as well as his freedom.

She got doxxed. Lost her dog and is on administrative leave from her rather fancy job.

Yet another hero for Lewk: https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/minne...121847324.html
    When will black folks wake up that white liberals just use them for votes? Early reports are showing that she regularly donates to Democrats. She reminds me of Hillary’s KKK mentor.

Not going to start a thread justifying the death of the man in Minneapolis? I bet he had a criminal record.

It's important not to take Lewk seriously; rather, treat him like the contemptible little cretin that he is—it's the only way he can get off.

When will black folks wake up that white liberals just use them for votes? Early reports are showing that she regularly donates to Democrats. She reminds me of Hillary’s KKK mentor.
    You and yours always make up this crap. You invent criminal records and financial paper trails that don't exist.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    You and yours always make up this crap. You invent criminal records and financial paper trails that don't exist.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9533581.html

What an amazing insight, Lewk. The fact there are indeed liberals who are racist is a reason why African Americans should seriously consider a party that still glorifies the Confederate cause in the Civil War.

There is absolutely no indication what or where this supposed information is or came from, no sources provided. If you'd actually read the article, underneath the fold it tells us straight that the alleged "leaked info" can't be connected to THIS particular person at all and that it's just statistically more likely for her to be Dem because more New Yorkers are Dem than Republican. That's a tabloid journalist classic to protect themselves from libel claims when they make stuff up. You search for this sort of fiction and instantly use to dismiss anything you don't want to hear, before even applying a second's critical thought to the material.

Matching the description isn't good enough for a lynching. Matching a description means pass those details on to the Police.

Maybe age? Clothing? Hair? Gender? Might as well claim these guys were sexist against men.
    "Young black man with black hair [I'm guessing]" = Kill him! Only to Lewk is that not racism or murder.

The justification for shooting was that he went for the gun. You continue to insist that they went out to kill him. If that were the case why didn't they run him over? Why didn't they shoot at him during the 4 minute chase? You are so insistent that the facts fit the way you first viewed the story that you refuse to see any other potential scenario.

He had the right to go for a gun, he was the one being attacked. He had the right to self-defence.

They instigated this crime. They were the criminals not the victim of the chase.

Are you suggesting if someone attacks you and you reach for a gun to defend yourself that the attacker can kill you?