Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy now BLM?

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...h-robbery.html

What are the odds this guy is still alive today if he's black?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...h-robbery.html

What are the odds this guy is still alive today if he's black?
    Pretty good actually.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Cops seem to have no self-control:

https://www.propublica.org/article/e...handcuffed-man

Note the inability of the police to police their own.

Isolated 9 incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Cops seem to have no self-control:

https://www.propublica.org/article/e...handcuffed-man

Note the inability of the police to police their own.
    Don't assault people with bodily fluids and you don't get your face beat. Seems fair.

Do you care about anything in the Constituin that comes before or after the 2nd amendment?

Do you care about anything in the Constituin that comes before or after the 2nd amendment?
    Spitting is not protected under the 1st amendment. That's assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Don't assault people with bodily fluids and you don't get your face beat. Seems fair.
    No it doesn't. The minimum force needed is all that should be used and 2 wrongs don't make a right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Spitting is not protected under the 1st amendment. That's assault.
    There is a punishment for assault. And a process for procuring that punishment. But you're interested in neither.

Lewk applauds the psychological and physical abuse of brown children. That's where the bar is set. You're expecting too much from this ludicrous creature.

There is a punishment for assault. And a process for procuring that punishment. But you're interested in neither.
    The options were to forcibly gag the prisoner or use pain compliance to ensure the action stops. I'm sure if he was gagged so he was unable to speak or spit you'd have issues with that too.

WTF is wrong with you, Lewk? Seriously.

The options were to forcibly gag the prisoner or use pain compliance to ensure the action stops. I'm sure if he was gagged so he was unable to speak or spit you'd have issues with that too.
    No, Lewk, I'm concerned with constitutional rights. You are not.

No, Lewk, I'm concerned with constitutional rights. You are not.
    So let's make you absolute King here. A criminal is spitting on an officer. What should happen?

Obviously he should receive a dozen blows to the head. According to the law.

So let's make you absolute King here. A criminal is spitting on an officer. What should happen?
    He should be arrested.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Gag him, charge him with assaulting an officer.

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Hah I knew it!

"The spit hoods have been criticised for breaching human rights guidelines and critics call the hoods primitive, cruel and degrading."

Goes to my point that it doesn't even matter what they do, the police will always get attacked by the left.

Right, Lewk. Someone criticizes me. I better take that as a carte blanche to do absolutely whatever I want.

Hah I knew it!

"The spit hoods have been criticised for breaching human rights guidelines and critics call the hoods primitive, cruel and degrading."

Goes to my point that it doesn't even matter what they do, the police will always get attacked by the left.
    Your point is dumb. The "hoods" cover the entire face and head and their use has been criticised because they have frequently been misused, often on children and the disabled, who can become extremely distressed by having something like that forced onto their heads over the mouth and nostrils. That said, they are nevertheless better than dipshit cops punching a restrained subject in the head a dozen times. I understand that those are the low standards to which we must hold American cops, apparently (as a corps) the biggest bunch of professional dipshits in the western world. It is truly sad that you hold the biggest losers among them in such high regard.

Hah I knew it!

It's hilarious, in an expected and pathetic kind of way, how you can miss the point of something unless someone leads you to it by the nose.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 11-11-2018 at 02:33 AM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

This is what happens when you have Lewks on the police force.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ockley/577174/

What a fuck up. The footage does need to be released, I have a hard time understanding how it can 'compromise the investigation.' That said, people turning into an immediate racial issue doesn't help.

Where's the NRA, Lewk? Shouldn't it be concerned about a good guy with a gun being shot for having a gun?

The second amendment only applies to persons and those the NRA views as three-fifths of a person.

Posted in wrong thread originally.

American cops are scum, episode 269338854:

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...she-gave-birth

WTAF!?