Thread: Spacebar not working in quick reply

Default Spacebar not working in quick reply

Trying to respond via quick reply to a post and space bar isn't working. I can type but no space bars are getting accepted by the reply field. Odd problem.

Tried loading a new tab in the same window with this and it is clearly working fine. Tried loading the original page in a new tab and reply and again it will take letters but no spaces. Very bizarre.

On Chrome browser on Win 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I had that too, figured it was my laptop. Weird!
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    I had that too, figured it was my laptop. Weird!
    OddlypleasingtoknowitsnotjustmyPC.AndnoI'mnottryin gtobefunny. Edit: It looked like there was a space in the middle of the word but there wasn't. Even weirder, if I edit like this I can put in space bars and if I use the default Quick Reply box I can too. It's only when you click Reply on someone's post that this is happening.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I think it is just you?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I think it is just you?
    Although Flixy said it's happened to him too. Not happening on Android.

I assume I am the only person using the beautiful purple theme? Perhaps if you and Flixy are using the same theme or browser that is the issue.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

The software on the server hasn't changed. The most likely culprit is your browser.

I am using dark vision. I mostly use android though and no issues there so far.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    The software on the server hasn't changed. The most likely culprit is your browser.
    Buck-passer. If you REALLY cared about us you'd figure it out.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

I had this problem earlier today, I got round it by stealing a space from Lewkowski's post and then after that the space bar works.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Indeed
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come