Thread: If Trump...

Default If Trump...

If Trump decided to self-identify as a woman for one day... would that make him the first female president of the United States? First transgender? I mean he could flip it right back to being a guy the next day right? Gender fluid is all the rage now a days right? (Found this on reddit and found it too funny not to repost).

Lewk, your ignorance is showing.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    (Found this on reddit and found it too funny not to repost).
    And much that says about you.

Which sub on reddit was it, incidentally?
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Whatever the answer you can be sure Pence would be signining the order to electrocute "teh gay" out of him before sunset.

Well, as the VP can't even sign a receipt for pizza delivery, no real worry there.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Lewk, your ignorance is showing.
    Educate me then. Or are we 'allowed' to question people on their gender identity?

Educate me then.
    Why? You aren't my boss, my client, my patient, my friend, my family or anyone who has any relevance to me or anything in my life other than the small part of it that involves this forum. You've also made it abundantly clear that you--personally, specifically--can't be educated. So educate yourself, or don't, whichever you prefer. I just wanted to point out to you that you were making your ignorance extremely obvious. It's like when someone's showing their hairy buttcrack without realizing how nauseating it is. I can tell you that your crack is showing, but I'm not going to help you dress.

Why? You aren't my boss, my client, my patient, my friend, my family or anyone who has any relevance to me or anything in my life other than the small part of it that involves this forum. You've also made it abundantly clear that you--personally, specifically--can't be educated. So educate yourself, or don't, whichever you prefer. I just wanted to point out to you that you were making your ignorance extremely obvious. It's like when someone's showing their hairy buttcrack without realizing how nauseating it is. I can tell you that your crack is showing, but I'm not going to help you dress.
    Not surprised by the answer, but kudos to you to realize how internally inconsistent your side is on this. The left is full contradictions when it comes to gender identity positions. There is little to no consistency in their thought process regarding to appropriate responses to people identifying as one gender or another. At one point they are like 'don't you dare question someone's preferred gender' but then in the same breath get angry at the mere thought of getting around title IX BS by male teams deciding they should consider themselves female. Hell your 'side' can't even figure out the proper acronym to use so they keep adding alphabet soup behind their cause.

Not surprised by the answer, but kudos to you to realize how internally inconsistent your side is on this. The left is full contradictions when it comes to gender identity positions. There is little to no consistency in their thought process regarding to appropriate responses to people identifying as one gender or another. At one point they are like 'don't you dare question someone's preferred gender' but then in the same breath get angry at the mere thought of getting around title IX BS by male teams deciding they should consider themselves female. Hell your 'side' can't even figure out the proper acronym to use so they keep adding alphabet soup behind their cause.
    Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. You go through the BS in the OP and demonstrate a good faith effort to understand why it might be wrong and I'll make a good faith effort to give you my take on it in the hope of educating you. Tit for tat. Or fuck off.

If Lewk self-identified as a Jesus-loving Christian for a day, would anyone buy it?
    Hope is the denial of reality

At one point they are like 'don't you dare question someone's preferred gender' but then in the same breath get angry at the mere thought of getting around title IX BS by male teams deciding they should consider themselves female.
    Because it's fucking obvious they're doing it to get round title IX?

Like, you remember how as a child you might come up with some clever loophole to get around a rule adults had imposed on you, and then were angry and mystified when you got punished for breaking the rule anyway? Because they're adults, you are a child and they can see exactly what you're up to? Well, all of those 'clever ruses' the alt-right thinks up to 'stick to the sjws' are exactly like that, including and especially this one - because you're all still a bunch of children.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I confess I hadn't heard about male teams claiming to be female in response to title IX and just assumed he was misreporting something because it just sounds so fucking stupid. But then I realized that he lives in a country full of stupid people so now I'm trying to find the original story he was referring to in order to better understand the stupid.

Oh, I see. "Roster management" using "practice players". Yup, that totally sounds like something that actually has something to with gender identity.

I confess I hadn't heard about male teams claiming to be female in response to title IX and just assumed he was misreporting something because it just sounds so fucking stupid. But then I realized that he lives in a country full of stupid people so now I'm trying to find the original story he was referring to in order to better understand the stupid.
    It almost sounds as if you think its OK to question someone's stated gender preference.

If Trump decided to self-identify as a woman for one day... would that make him the first female president of the United States? First transgender? I mean he could flip it right back to being a guy the next day right? Gender fluid is all the rage now a days right? (Found this on reddit and found it too funny not to repost).
    Again, you don't have an understanding of human behavior....but you're an Authoritarian nonetheless. If you took this issue seriously, you'd be asking/wondering what to do if one of your children didn't identify with the gender on their birth certificate. But you can't comprehend that scenario, because what YOU say goes.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Again, you don't have an understanding of human behavior....but you're an Authoritarian nonetheless. If you took this issue seriously, you'd be asking/wondering what to do if one of your children didn't identify with the gender on their birth certificate. But you can't comprehend that scenario, because what YOU say goes.
    I'm an Authoritarian? Couldn't be further from the truth. Those who believe in a welfare state are the authoritarians. Those who want laws against 'hate speech' are the authoritarians. The ones who want to regulate business with hundreds and thousands of laws are the authoritarians. I frankly think the US government shouldn't give a damn what people call themselves. Government shouldn't view men or women favorably or unfavorably. Weather that is Title IX issues, the draft, 'equal pay' BS or child custody hearings - pure and simple view at the individual with gender not being an issue at all should be done.

It almost sounds as if you think its OK to question someone's stated gender preference.
    Lewk, your ignorant butt-crack is showing again. I'm still waiting for you to show me you're anything but a big mouth and a sweaty crack btw. Go on, assume the challenge.

I'm an Authoritarian? Couldn't be further from the truth. Those who believe in a welfare state are the authoritarians. Those who want laws against 'hate speech' are the authoritarians. The ones who want to regulate business with hundreds and thousands of laws are the authoritarians. I frankly think the US government shouldn't give a damn what people call themselves. Government shouldn't view men or women favorably or unfavorably. Weather that is Title IX issues, the draft, 'equal pay' BS or child custody hearings - pure and simple view at the individual with gender not being an issue at all should be done.
    Nah, you're the epitome of the well-meaning parent who wants to restrict other people, yet call it freeedom. You're more likely to dismiss institutional biases, and think there's too much politically correct crap going on.....even tho that's what serves you and your family.

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. You go through the BS in the OP and demonstrate a good faith effort to understand why it might be wrong and I'll make a good faith effort to give you my take on it in the hope of educating you. Tit for tat. Or fuck off.
    To clarify - you want me to take a look at my post and make a good faith effort to look at it and say why it might be wrong? IE basically pretend to be you or loli and debate myself?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Nah, you're the epitome of the well-meaning parent who wants to restrict other people, yet call it freeedom. You're more likely to dismiss institutional biases, and think there's too much politically correct crap going on.....even tho that's what serves you and your family.
    What 'politically correct crap' serves me and my family?

To clarify - you want me to take a look at my post and make a good faith effort to look at it and say why it might be wrong? IE basically pretend to be you or loli and debate myself?
    You don't need to debate yourself or pretend to be anyone else, just look at your post and try to determine what may be wrong with it. But sure, if you're incapable of doing that without engaging in some sort of role-playing exercise, go ahead.