Thread: Vatican under fire for linking gays to pedophilia

Default Vatican under fire for linking gays to pedophilia

Vatican under fire for linking gays to pedophilia

Gay groups and politicians condemned Pope Benedict's number two on Wednesday for calling homosexuality a "pathology" and linking it directly to sexual abuse of children.

(...)

"Many psychologists and psychiatrists have shown that there is no link between celibacy and pedophilia, but many others have shown, I have recently been told, that there is a relationship between homosexuality and pedophilia."
    If homosexuality is an "orientation" and paedophilia is also an "orientation", it could be logical that they could be connected. Don't you think? How do you prove that they are not connected?

Did you want posts to debate? Be careful about what you wish. I will bring you debate...
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by ar81 View Post
    I will bring you debate...
    Hhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    If you are a "human being" and Hitler was a "human being", it could be logical that you are Hitler.

Do I win the thread?
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

Vatican under fire for linking gays to pedophilia

If homosexuality is an "orientation" and paedophilia is also an "orientation", it could be logical that they could be connected. Don't you think? How do you prove that they are not connected?

Did you want posts to debate? Be careful about what you wish. I will bring you debate...
    Jesus are you this defective?

The premise is false.

How about this...

Hetrosexuality is an oreintation.
    Pedophilia is an orentation.

THus we must investigate Hetrosexuality!

Dumbass.

Fraking Latin American Lewkowski...

Heterosexuality is how nature was designed. Sexual organs of male and female were designed to fit.
    Hetero is not orientation, it is the natural way by design.

Gays says orientations are "diversity". Does "diversity" include pedophiles?
    Should we reject "diversity"?
    Last edited by ar81; 04-14-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Cocks fitting into mouths was also intelligent design.

Nope, try again.

Should we reject "diversity"?
    Nope, try again.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Nope, try again.
    Why not? Why should catholics accept gays and not pedophiles instead of rejecting both?
    Under catholic tradition both are a sin.

*ATTENTION*

Slippery slope ahead.

Scary that anyone would think this incredibly stupid statement of transparent ass-covering is actually a serious topic.

Even Pro-Vatican groups are face-palming over this FFS.

Heterosexuality is how nature was designed.
    Heterosexuality is not how nature was "designed", as there is no "designer".

Pop-quiz: why is pedophilia bad? Is it because it makes you feel icky? Or is it because of all the damage it causes to the child? (Hint: it is not the first one)
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Why not? Why should catholics accept gays and not pedophiles instead of rejecting both?
    Under catholic tradition both are a sin.
    Being gay is not synonymous with child abuse.

Catholics pretend to condone vatican doctrine but bend it all the time, as in using birth control. Or priests and nuns who aren't really celibate. They can holler holier-than-thou crap all they want, but it won't stick.

Adults who abuse children sexually are predatory criminals. Priest or not. Gay or straight. The place to deal with that is criminal court.

Rape the Vatican says I!

Oh my God, he's right!

My car is oriented to the north in my garage... so that must mean it's out raping children when I'm not looking!
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

homosexuality is a choice, pedophilia is a crime, vatican likes attention.

If homosexuality is an "orientation" and paedophilia is also an "orientation", it could be logical that they could be connected.
    10% of pick-pockets are left-handed. All polar bears are left-handed. All polar bears are pick-pockets?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

All Polar-bears are left-handed? No wonder their handwriting is so messy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Honestly without a specific study that looks at the sexual orientation of child molesters the argument is just people spitting into the wind. AR81 if you do have a study that shows homosexuals are more likely to molest children, post it. The Vatican is the LAST organization that we need to be taking clues from regards pedophilia.

Sexual organs of male and female were designed to fit.

I have to say that to produce someone with Alpha's mental abilities, a designer had to be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I have to say that to produce someone with Alpha's mental abilities, a designer had to be involved.
    Based on my industry experience, I'd suggest the designer was probably an Indian undergrad student, with a tenuous grasp of English, who got paid 15 cents a day for his work. That's the only way I know of to get code that shitty.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.