Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love Tucker's New Show

Tucker continues to be a sad little shit: https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2018...-his-show/amp/
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Thats the same guy behind Crossfire, that Colbert destroyed so bad it was cancelled.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Thats the same guy behind Crossfire, that Colbert destroyed so bad it was cancelled.
    I think you are not remembering some basic facts.

yeah, it was stewart not colbert. memory was a bit rusty after ~14 years.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

No matter how bad Tucker is, Hannity is always worse:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...obama-portrait

I saw the tweet and read the article and I still couldn't believe it.

4chan are alt-right?

I thought 4chan were shit-stirring juvenile trolls.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

4chan was hijacked shortly after moot left. They we're always on the pol board but they exploded and infected everything.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    4chan are alt-right?

I thought 4chan were shit-stirring juvenile trolls.
    There's a difference?
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Jesus, this man is so fucking sad it's not even funny.

Tucker palling it up with racist dingleberries Brittany Pettibone (noted Pizzagate expert) and Katie Hopkins (noted fuckwit): https://thinkprogress.org/tucker-car...-3e49dad58383/

Children don't get a say because they aren't citizens:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/575168016...lips/primetime

(05:47)

Tucker's kind of a dumbass. Even though the broader question--of whether or not children can be regarded, from legal or philosophical perspectives, as citizens--is an interesting one, the case for them not being citizens is not particularly relevant to this discussion.

Hope is the denial of reality

QTWAIN.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Immigrants are continuing to create America's culture, even as that slimy fuck and his ilk work to destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Immigrants are continuing to create America's culture, even as that slimy fuck and his ilk work to destroy it.
    As always cultures morph over time and are influenced by all sorts of things. One can argue the idea that the current culture should be preserved. Though I would say that current American culture has a lot of negatives to it (strong emphasis on immediate gratification for example) and the continued nonsensical everyone gets a trophy and self-esteem matters more than results. On the other hand America is still fairly patriotic, strongly supports the military and has an individualistic streak.

I'm curious Aimless which countries do you feel have dominant cultures that would enhance America's culture? And which countries do you feel have a dominant cultures that would detract from America's culture?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    As always cultures morph over time and are influenced by all sorts of things. One can argue the idea that the current culture should be preserved. Though I would say that current American culture has a lot of negatives to it (strong emphasis on immediate gratification for example) and the continued nonsensical everyone gets a trophy and self-esteem matters more than results. On the other hand America is still fairly patriotic, strongly supports the military and has an individualistic streak.

I'm curious Aimless which countries do you feel have dominant cultures that would enhance America's culture? And which countries do you feel have a dominant cultures that would detract from America's culture?
    Stop saying "culture" when you actually mean "ethnicity".

I recall you blasting Mexican immigrants, because they didn't fit the "American Ideal" you envisioned. Even though they worked hard, paid their taxes, valued family, their faith, and rule of law....you didn't like that their "culture" was becoming mainstream. I asked if you meant their faith (Christian, Catholic) or their culinary tastes, or music style, or what? You said you didn't like that "most" Mexican immigrants would identify as liberals or Democrats, and change the political landscape.

It's not hard to see why you think a changing American culture can be blamed on outsider immigrant influences. It's baked in the xenophobic branch of the Republican Party. Bannon and Breitbart 'news' have taken that to the nth degree, exploited that fear for political purposes, and got Trump elected in the gerrymandered 'heartland' of America.

And now you think Fox is the only network broadcasting the "real" news, with opinion shows from Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham. I'll bet you think Roseanne's new show is also reflective of the American majority, because it got millions of viewers, and Trump loved it.
    Last edited by GGT; 04-03-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Stop saying "culture" when you actually mean "ethnicity".

I recall you blasting Mexican immigrants, because they didn't fit the "American Ideal" you envisioned. Even though they worked hard, paid their taxes, valued family, their faith, and rule of law....you didn't like that their "culture" was becoming mainstream. I asked if you meant their faith (Christian, Catholic) or their culinary tastes, or music style, or what? You said you didn't like that "most" Mexican immigrants would identify as liberals or Democrats, and change the political landscape.

It's not hard to see why you think a changing American culture can be blamed on outsider immigrant influences. It's baked in the xenophobic branch of the Republican Party. Bannon and Breitbart 'news' have taken that to the nth degree, exploited that fear for political purposes, and got Trump elected in the gerrymandered 'heartland' of America.

And now you think Fox is the only network broadcasting the "real" news, with opinion shows from Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham. I'll bet you think Roseanne's new show is also reflective of the American majority, because it got millions of viewers, and Trump loved it.
    Exception I don't mean ethnicity. But carry on with your nonsense.

Then explain what you meant by "the current culture should be preserved".

And what does that even mean?
    Last edited by GGT; 04-11-2018 at 05:08 AM.

This man is an embarrassment:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-c...-noah-rothman/

He's as praiseworthy as a dingleberry.

Read the article but won't give Fox News a single click-view to watch the video.

Carlson's show sounds like a TV version of Rush Limbaugh's radio show or Breitbart 'News' online: everything is contentious 'red meat' for the alt-right base of the GOP. Their goals are similar (to titillate, stoke anger, exploit fear) and always seem to begin with a conclusion (that Democrats and liberals are dangerous, even evil) and work backward from there.

These shows aren't always factual, and rarely informative, so they're not really News programs but political entertainment. Unfortunately, millions of people *like Lewk* who watch/listen/read them believe they're getting the "real news". And they're entertained by this shit

Is it the white supremacy that appeals to you, Lewk?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a258396...exico-has.html

It's not his fault brown people are inferior and hell-bent on white genocide. Lewk likes people who tell it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Is it the white supremacy that appeals to you, Lewk?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a258396...exico-has.html
    How is it white supremacy to point out that people from a particular country of origin tend to vote a certain way?