Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They aren't sending their best

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    With places like Chicago and Detroit? Hell no. Liberals have destroyed several American cities.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate Not even close.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I didn't dispute it. United States per the wiki article is at 3.9 per 100k? Did you know Detroit alone is at 45 per 100k? Yeah you are 10x more likely to get shot in Detroit than in the rest of the United States. What do you think those numbers do to the average in America?

Given that the population of Detriot is significantly less than 1% of the total US population, very little.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I didn't dispute it. United States per the wiki article is at 3.9 per 100k? Did you know Detroit alone is at 45 per 100k? Yeah you are 10x more likely to get shot in Detroit than in the rest of the United States. What do you think those numbers do to the average in America?
    There wasn't a single state in the union with a rate of 1 or below in 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Anyone surprised that Lewk decided this was worth the D&D, but he made no such thread for when white Ohioans live stream their rape?
    Done
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

This is not something Lewk has been thus far able to substantiate with actual proof. Especially in the US where rape is both grossly underreported and much higher than most other countries. We sit somewhere in the top 20s last time I checked.
    I was responding to what Loki said about controlling for age and gender etc - that is inappropriate. If you have a policy to allow in a million fit young men then you shouldn't "control for the fact" that they're fit young men when looking at rape rates etc as that was an active part of the policy to admit them. Only if you're not proposing to allow in primarily fit young men should you control for the fact.

I can't think of any form of risk analysis where it is appropriate to control for the chosen input because it's known the chosen input is risky so therefore it is not risky . EG as an off topic example it is my legal duty to not serve alcohol to anyone underage. If I host a large party of young people then saying "yes but they're young and the young are more likely to be underage" is absolutely not a defence. It was my duty to know they were young and take appropriate actions to take care of the risk.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

With places like Chicago and Detroit? Hell no. Liberals have destroyed several American cities.
    Florida region where Donald Trump held rally had 50 per cent more murders than whole of Sweden
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...a7590601.html?

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

The truth, too, was gruesomely massacred.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Found this today, explains why Lewk and his ilk are so fond of pointing to Sweden's rape "problem" and why they are (surprise!) so stupid to do so.

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...mparisons.html

Higher % of rapes get reported. 20% of rapes in Sweden get reported. Places like the US and UK are suspected of being half that.
    False claims, even wolf whistling, are kept in the stats.
    Multiple rapes by the same person against the same victim are counted individually. So a husband raping his wife could reach the hundreds, while other countries would count it as 1. 20% of sweden's rapes were committed by 2% of the perps, thats how badly the results are influenced.

Sex offenses have actually been trending downwards since 2011.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

There's no point trying to have this discussion with people who don't actually care about rape. These facts have been brought up before on this forum. We have been able to confirm this independently, eg. using data from regularly conducted national victimization surveys. Not only are rapes more likely to be reported but more kinds of sexual assault and non-consensual sexual contact are counted as rapes. It doesn't matter to those who don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    There's no point trying to have this discussion with people who don't actually care about rape.
    Yup. Exactly this. People like Lewk only care about sexual violence when they can use it as an excuse to bash some minority group or other, or in Lewk's specific case, "liberals" - hence the lack of outrage threads when we had those cases of rich white kids left off with very light sentences for rape last year and (I think) the year before.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

There's no point trying to have this discussion with people who don't actually care about rape. These facts have been brought up before on this forum. We have been able to confirm this independently, eg. using data from regularly conducted national victimization surveys. Not only are rapes more likely to be reported but more kinds of sexual assault and non-consensual sexual contact are counted as rapes. It doesn't matter to those who don't care.
    Honestly curious, can you give any insight as to why this ultra broad designation exists?
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Yup. Exactly this. People like Lewk only care about sexual violence when they can use it as an excuse to bash some minority group or other, or in Lewk's specific case, "liberals" - hence the lack of outrage threads when we had those cases of rich white kids left off with very light sentences for rape last year and (I think) the year before.
    Actually I have bashed the judicial system when they have given light rape sentences. Including to that one dude with the idiot dad.

So Europe people - what's this all about?

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sto...tion-i-rinkeby

Bygget av den nya polisstationen i Rinkeby har dragit ut på tiden. Enligt källor till SVT Nyheter har det inte kommit några anbud eftersom flera stora byggföretag inte vill ta jobbet av säkerhetsskäl.
    – Det är alldeles för farligt att bygga en polisstation i området, säger flera poliser som vill vara anonyma till SVT Nyheter.

Translated to:

Construction of the new police station in Rinkeby has been delayed. According to sources, SVT News has not been any bids because several large construction companies do not want to work for security reasons.
    - It's too dangerous to build a police station in the area, says many police officers who want to be anonymous to Swedish Television News.

The point isn't Sweden compared to America it is Sweden's past compared to Sweden current day. In the wake of yet another Islamic Terrorist Attack in Europe today one wonders why you seem so obsessive with the desire to excuse the bad behavior of groups of people that would normally be on the opposite end of your political perspective in terms of social policy. When it comes to oppression of women, homosexuals or artists drawing their stupid prophet you should naturally be opposed to it.

Sweden enjoys (or enjoyed) many natural advantages over America when it comes to crime. Not bordering Mexico. Not having its toxic gang culture in its urban areas. Not having as many single parent households etc. That isn't the point, the point is weather the large migration of people from the Middle East has made Sweden worse off than it was before.

And the answer is that it has not.

And the answer is that it has not.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-tr...rticle/2007071

"The latest report on crime among immigrants from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (BRÅ) was published in 2005. The report, which covers the years 1997-2001, shows that immigrants from the Middle East and Africa were heavily overrepresented among suspects of violent crime, particularly for sexual offenses. Another study of gang rapes in Sweden in the 1990s indicated that a majority of group rapes in Sweden were committed by first- and second-generation immigrants."

"There are, unfortunately, no more recent studies. Data are still being collected but are not compiled and made publicly available. The Swedish justice minister, Morgan Johansson, explained in an interview recently that there is no need to publish any new reports, because the facts are well-known from earlier studies.

But if the overrepresentation has not changed since the 2005 survey, the influx of the overrepresented demographic could offer an explanation for the recent rise in the proportion of women who report that they have been victims of sex crimes: Between 2012 and 2015, self-reported sex crimes doubled from 1.4 to 3 percent of the female population—an "alarming" increase, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention. Whether this is caused by increased immigration from the Middle East and Africa we don't know, since the government refuses to release the data."

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...mparisons.html

Sex offenses have actually been trending downwards since 2011.
    There's no point trying to have this discussion with people who don't actually care about rape.
    Between 2012 and 2015, self-reported sex crimes doubled from 1.4 to 3 percent of the female population

Its like he has zero shame for being so stupid.

For those curious. Lewk's link picked 2012 because its one of the lowest points within the past decade. Comparing 2015 to 2013 would only net a difference of .4% and thats not as "alarming" (btw thats a description that google can't translate from the report). Also, this figure isn't police reported cases, its a simple survey. Convictions and hospital treatments for assaults have not increased.

Now for an actual quote from the person behind the figure Lewk quoted:
    What all of this actually shows is the fact that we have worked a lot on the stigma of being a victim of a sex crime in Sweden. We've come a long way in terms of equality between the sexes, and we have invested a lot of resources in caring for victims of abuse. We pay a lot of attention to these crimes."
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 03-23-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Actually I have bashed the judicial system when they have given light rape sentences. Including to that one dude with the idiot dad.
    I must have missed that thread, though in my defence you do start several thousand every week about basically the same thing.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39371719

Lewk, you forgot to post this. Or does it not make Breitbart due to the details of the case?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39371719

Lewk, you forgot to post this. Or does it not make Breitbart due to the details of the case?
    Eh I have no control what articles I stumble across. But I'm glad they are pressing charges.

I must have missed that thread, though in my defence you do start several thousand every week about basically the same thing.
    http://theworldforgotten.com/showthread.php?t=5359

http://theworldforgotten.com/showthread.php?t=5454

Eh I have no control what articles I stumble across. But I'm glad they are pressing charges.
    Have you considered why your favorite sources might not be running the above piece?

Except you do. You have COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTROL over what sources of reporting you look at.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Nah guys it's pretty clear Lewk is being harassed by one of those Swedish millennial halfwits who haunt the Internet spreading racist garbage instead of doing their fucking homework. Lewk doesn't have the strength to resist their onslaught, he's only human.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Except you do. You have COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTROL over what sources of reporting you look at.
    I go to multiple sites. Reddit, CNN, Fox (yes Breitbart too) hell even yahoo just depends what I'm looking at and what strikes my fancy.

I go to multiple sites. Reddit, CNN, Fox (yes Breitbart too) hell even yahoo just depends what I'm looking at and what strikes my fancy.
    Except you very proudly bragged about monitoring the_donald on Reddit and the rape case was all over that place for most of yesterday, until the story fell apart and the internet went back to laughing at those morons.

Except you very proudly bragged about monitoring the_donald on Reddit and the rape case was all over that place for most of yesterday, until the story fell apart and the internet went back to laughing at those morons.
    I didn't see the story - I have no idea why you think I'd be dishonest over something that petty. Some days I'm a huge news junkie and other days I'm not. Ultimately I'm PLEASED that the person is being charged, so not sure what you want.

not sure what you want.
    less racism, less spam, fewer murder celebrations, less ignorance, less idiocy

good luck