Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They aren't sending their best

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default They aren't sending their best

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...book-live.html

"Swedish detectives are investigating allegations that a woman was gang-raped in an attack that was broadcast on Facebook Live.
    A witness who watched the incident online said she saw the victim being stripped and then sexually assaulted by several armed men and said the attack only ended several hours later when police arrived and switched off the webcam."

Shocker they were form Afghanistan. Everyone is making a big stink about Trump firing from the hip and not having all the facts, and sure that's pretty dumb and should be called on, but they are ignoring a bigger problem. People are being raped in Sweden that wouldn't have been raped if mass migration from the Middle East hadn't been occurring. This is pretty damn relevant to any discussion on letting more refugees into America.

When are you going to start complaining about all the rapes carried out by white men (you know, the vast majority of rapes)? Do you have some kind of an obsession about brown/black men with white women? Do I have to remind you which organization in the US has a similar obsession?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    When are you going to start complaining about all the rapes carried out by white men (you know, the vast majority of rapes)? Do you have some kind of an obsession about brown/black men with white women? Do I have to remind you which organization in the US has a similar obsession?
    Deflection away from the issue Loki. I'd also argue that as a % of the population there are probably more sexual assaults by migrant populations from the Middle East than there are from white guys but I haven't looked at the data.

We aren't talking about people already here - the political question is do we bring the people from that region here as refugees. The *impact* of doing that is what should be discussed. The leftist argument that anyone opposed to it is clearly racist is bleeding through your post pretty harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Deflection away from the issue Loki. I'd also argue that as a % of the population there are probably more sexual assaults by migrant populations from the Middle East than there are from white guys but I haven't looked at the data.

We aren't talking about people already here - the political question is do we bring the people from that region here as refugees. The *impact* of doing that is what should be discussed. The leftist argument that anyone opposed to it is clearly racist is bleeding through your post pretty harshly.
    I'd be happy to offer a more detailed response once you provide that data. Make sure it controls for relevant facts, like the fact that young men are responsible for most rapes in any society.
    Hope is the denial of reality

I'd be happy to offer a more detailed response once you provide that data. Make sure it controls for relevant facts, like the fact that young men are responsible for most rapes in any society.
    I'm failing to see why would we even need to control for gender. Either you are chill with more rapes occurring due to immigration policy or you aren't.

Indeed and the bulk of the asylum seekers were young men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

When are you going to start complaining about all the rapes carried out by white men (you know, the vast majority of rapes)?
    Nonsense. White men don't commit rapes. They're people like Lewk and since he wouldn't do such a thing, that means they wouldn't either. Well, unless they're labor unionists, but since those are liberals, they don't actually count as people.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Nonsense. White men don't commit rapes. They're people like Lewk and since he wouldn't do such a thing, that means they wouldn't either. Well, unless they're labor unionists, but since those are liberals, they don't actually count as people.
    You know your little song and dance is pretty sad. I mean don't get me wrong you have plenty of company among the leftist media (smear all opponents as racist/sexist/Islamophobic) but I honestly expected a bit better from this forum.

Meanwhile Sweden is dealing with another riot.

a fascinating, why don't you post a link to the discussion from which you got that link?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

More Daily Mail horseshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    The woman wasn't gang raped? Oh that's a relief, what a sick and twisted thing to make up. Was it a practical joke then instead?

Interestingly despite Lewk using the Fail as a source, the Fail doesn't say the attackers are from Afghanistan. In fact for once there isn't a part of this story that has been sensationalised, which part do you object to - other than the fact that the woman wasn't raped apparently?
    Attackers broadcast woman's horrific gang rape on Facebook Live as webcam shows the moment police arrived to save the victim
    Three men arrested in Uppsala, Sweden after alleged gang rape live streamed
    'I at first thought it was a poorly orchestrated joke,' said one online witness
    Earlier this month four people arrested for live streaming torture in Chicago

Swedish detectives are investigating allegations that a woman was gang-raped in an attack that was broadcast on Facebook Live.

A witness who watched the incident online said she saw the victim being stripped and then sexually assaulted by several armed men and said the attack only ended several hours later when police arrived and switched off the webcam.

The Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet said the assault took place in a flat in the town of Uppsala, north of Stockholm, on Saturday night and three people had been arrested.

Police were alerted by Josefine Lundgren, 21, who looked on in horror as she watched the live stream on a closed Facebook group.

She told Sweden's Expressen newspaper: 'He pulled her clothes off and lay on top of her.'

Ms Lundgren said she saw uniformed police arrive at the scene and arrest the culprits.

Another online witness told the paper: 'At first I thought it was a poorly orchestrated joke.'

He said: 'The first thing you think is "how can you do such a thing to a girl?" And how can you do it live? It is totally sick.'

The apartment is being examined by forensic scientists, three men are being questioned and the woman is thought to be recovering in hospital.

In June last year gang member Antonio Perkins, 28, unwittingly live streamed his own death on Facebook after he was shot dead in Chicago while using the real time video app.

And earlier this month four black people were charged with a hate crime after a white man with learning difficulties was tortured on Facebook Live. The gang shouted: 'F*** Trump' and 'F*** white people' during the attack, also in Chicago.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Completely true story. Feel free to bury your head in the sand and claim fake news when events actually happened.

They're reporting about a real incident that is currently under investigation, the suspects haven't been charged yet. I'm more interested in the discussion thread Lewk's trying to hide from us out of shame.

They aren't "sending" anyone, this is a migration of [lots of] individuals. Some will be good and some will not, same with any population.

And with the dark Darwinian method of allowing migrants who make it on their own into Europe rather than providing transport from nearby after screening migrants that primarily means young men. Young men from a region of the world and from a religion where women are second class.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    And with the dark Darwinian method of allowing migrants who make it on their own into Europe rather than providing transport from nearby after screening migrants that primarily means young men. Young men from a region of the world and from a religion where women are second class.
    And who have been living through a time of major societal breakdown.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

And who have been living through a time of major societal breakdown.
    Women were treated like shit there before society broke down. I'd far rather a program prioritising the vulnerable like women and children than the Darwinian version that attracted fit young men.

Anyone surprised that Lewk decided this was worth the D&D, but he made no such thread for when white Ohioans live stream their rape?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Anyone surprised that Lewk decided this was worth the D&D, but he made no such thread for when white Ohioans live stream their rape?
    "Shocker they were form Afghanistan. Everyone is making a big stink about Trump firing from the hip and not having all the facts, and sure that's pretty dumb and should be called on, but they are ignoring a bigger problem. People are being raped in Sweden that wouldn't have been raped if mass migration from the Middle East hadn't been occurring. This is pretty damn relevant to any discussion on letting more refugees into America."

This is pretty damn relevant to any discussion on letting more refugees into America."
    No its not. Not when such actions already happen in the US. This is not something that is refugee exclusive. People are being attacked, and that sucks, there are no political boundaries in that regard.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Done
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

If the people you are importing are disproportionately more likely to be rapists then yes there is an angle as unpleasant as it may be.

Since you are on the other side of the Atlantic it should be possible for you to come up with a scheme to accept the vulnerable rather than the fit young men that Europe attracts. It will be safer as far as Lewks selfish concern as well as more humanitarian to accept the genuinely vulnerable rather than the fittest and most mobile.

If the people you are importing are disproportionately more likely to be rapists then yes there is an angle as unpleasant as it may be.
    This is not something Lewk has been thus far able to substantiate with actual proof. Especially in the US where rape is both grossly underreported and much higher than most other countries. We sit somewhere in the top 20s last time I checked.

This is not something Lewk has been thus far able to substantiate with actual proof. Especially in the US where rape is both grossly underreported and much higher than most other countries. We sit somewhere in the top 20s last time I checked.
    That 'grossly unerreported' is impossible to actually determine and the most bandied about statistic was based on a survey done at liberal colleges. I'm sure we can all agree that liberals are the first to cry wolf about things.

That 'grossly unerreported' is impossible to actually determine and the most bandied about statistic was based on a survey done at liberal colleges. I'm sure we can all agree that liberals are the first to cry wolf about things.
    We can all agree that facts mess with the high you get from your twisted world view, but here they are none the less.

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-...n_and_rape.xls (this UN report puts US at 14 [using only reported figures]).

https://www.nap.edu/catalog/18605/es...sexual-assault

I was responding to what Loki said about controlling for age and gender etc - that is inappropriate. If you have a policy to allow in a million fit young men then you shouldn't "control for the fact" that they're fit young men when looking at rape rates etc as that was an active part of the policy to admit them. Only if you're not proposing to allow in primarily fit young men should you control for the fact.

I can't think of any form of risk analysis where it is appropriate to control for the chosen input because it's known the chosen input is risky so therefore it is not risky . EG as an off topic example it is my legal duty to not serve alcohol to anyone underage. If I host a large party of young people then saying "yes but they're young and the young are more likely to be underage" is absolutely not a defence. It was my duty to know they were young and take appropriate actions to take care of the risk.

No, it is objectively retarded as well as being inhumane. The vast overwhelming majority of male refugees are not rapists, they're just ordinary people who trigger phonies like Lewk due to their ethnicity and religion. The rapists represent a drop in the pool, and in the eyes of idiots, xenophobes and sadists that drop taints not only the pool but the entire ocean. Of course it does. It's ancient knowledge--one drop is enough. So let's fuck over everyone, including the boys and young men who are victims themselves. But perhaps Lewk will at least be able to find it in his malformed and dysfunctional heart to save women and children, separating them from the male members of their families if need be. It would be stupid and disgusting but marginally better than the bullshit he keeps dragging here from whatever reddit or other social media sewer he's been rolling around in.

Lewk once again demonstrating both his ignorance as well as his total disregard for the problem of rape except as a way to justify racism. Both embarrassing and disgusting. Even the NCVS data show that the vast majority of rapes and other sexual assaults go unreported.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Lewk once again demonstrating both his ignorance as well as his total disregard for the problem of rape except as a way to justify racism. Both embarrassing and disgusting. Even the NCVS data show that the vast majority of rapes and other sexual assaults go unreported.
    You can't possibly know that because they aren't reported...

The description in the link above was 2 paragraphs long and yet he still failed to read it

The description in the link above was 2 paragraphs long and yet he still failed to read it
    The incompetence is truly astounding. I can only conclude that Texas isn't sending its best to this forum.

I look forward to revisiting this discussion once Lewk figures out what the NCVS is, what it shows and what we have learned about its limitations.