Thread: They aren't sending their best

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39371719

Lewk, you forgot to post this. Or does it not make Breitbart due to the details of the case?
    Eh I have no control what articles I stumble across. But I'm glad they are pressing charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Eh I have no control what articles I stumble across. But I'm glad they are pressing charges.
    Have you considered why your favorite sources might not be running the above piece?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Except you do. You have COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTROL over what sources of reporting you look at.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Except you do. You have COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTROL over what sources of reporting you look at.
    I go to multiple sites. Reddit, CNN, Fox (yes Breitbart too) hell even yahoo just depends what I'm looking at and what strikes my fancy.

I go to multiple sites. Reddit, CNN, Fox (yes Breitbart too) hell even yahoo just depends what I'm looking at and what strikes my fancy.
    Except you very proudly bragged about monitoring the_donald on Reddit and the rape case was all over that place for most of yesterday, until the story fell apart and the internet went back to laughing at those morons.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Except you very proudly bragged about monitoring the_donald on Reddit and the rape case was all over that place for most of yesterday, until the story fell apart and the internet went back to laughing at those morons.
    I didn't see the story - I have no idea why you think I'd be dishonest over something that petty. Some days I'm a huge news junkie and other days I'm not. Ultimately I'm PLEASED that the person is being charged, so not sure what you want.

not sure what you want.
    less racism, less spam, fewer murder celebrations, less ignorance, less idiocy

good luck
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    less racism, less spam, fewer murder celebrations, less ignorance, less idiocy

good luck
    You'll want to talk to the Democratic party about their platform of race based decision making if you want less racism. Also murder is unlawful killing - MOST of my threads that involve a criminal dying are self defense ones meaning it wasn't a murder celebration, at best a killing celebration.