Thread: Look at my lovely arse, says cat

Default Look at my lovely arse, says cat

Look at my lovely arse, says cat

A cat has decided to parade around with its tail up inviting you to check out its wonderful bum.

“Look at my arse,” 8-year-old Mister Snufflelumps told us.

“Go on, take a really good look, I’m here all day.

“Isn’t it great? Tell you what, I’ll just walk up onto your chest whilst you’re lying down and turn round so you can get a really good close look.”

“Oh, yeah, baby. Yeah. Check this bad boy out.”

When told that nobody wanted to see it, Mr Snufflelumps appeared unconvinced.

“Maybe if I show it to you some more,” he said.

“Look, I’ll hoist my tail and then stretch forward right in front of you whilst you’re trying to write that email so you can see right up there. Right up.

“There you go. See? Wonderful. I’ll just keep doing this until you agree.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

considering the poster I was expecting a repeat of the Atari Hairy Bum incident
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Whut was that?

Heh, on a separate not I just went there and their forum is just a page with promos for games. No forum at all

Where's Pastor Tim and his flock of DBZers?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Looking at the Atari Twitter feed is sorta painful. Looks like they've gone all-in on smartwatches.