Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curse Filter Test

Default Curse Filter Test

Just testing the curse filter assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Default Re: Fucking Suck Ballsack

fuck fucking

GENTLEMENS
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

There's too much confusion

Can't get no relief
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Nessus's enclosure has been breached! Guards!

Shit piss cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits

Crack

Is anyone else bothered by the yellow of the current style?

I'd call it more gold than yellow, but yeah it is a twiddle... intense.

Jesus Fuckface Christ, yes.

I'm taking that as permission to change it back.

10 posts per page? We'll just see about that...

edit: 40 now

wutwut
    Your search had no results.

For the record, I enjoy this dark blue-grey theme...

The layout is too compacted.

In before the lock.

Aha. Nuts to dreadsie, i can do what i want.

Hey everybody, whats your favourite?
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Wanker!

Awesome, my first word on this forum was wanker
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

Reported.
    Your search had no results.

Also this thread must remain for posterity as the starting threat on what was later to become the greatest forum and blog the world had ever seen!

THough the smilies could use some work. None of them are as universally applicable to all my posts as the confused smilie at ataricc
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

I vote we get a poundit smiley
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

I vote that all of you cock ass mother fuckers suck my bit fat cock and take a dildo up your ass like the pussies all of you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Can we implement my smiley?

Only if it's labelled as Godwin

- Omar Little

Quote Originally Posted by DecoyMilk
    Only if it's labelled as Godwin
    Your mother is a Godwin, you nutsack.

I like this layout, really do. And the fact that we don't have a silly curse filter.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir
    I like this layout, really do. And the fact that we don't have a silly curse filter.
    I think we're going to have to add a silly curse filter sooner or later. But there's a setting in your control panel to turn it off.

Censorship is bad.

Isn't that what brought this little rebellion on to begin with? A mamby-pamby jackass who thinks it is his sacred duty to make the world safe for fucking families?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

What the Fuck is going on in your avatar
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Nothing at all.

And once I make KommieKitty a smaller file size I'm using it.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

I'm not sure Loki'd appreciate such imagery on his politiks forum

It might seem unprofessional