Thread: These are dark days for liberty

Default These are dark days for liberty

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Darkly ironic considering the challenges Swedish women have to face these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Darkly ironic considering the challenges Swedish women have to face these days.
    Not really, when you compare them to the challenges American women have to face.

Not really, when you compare them to the challenges American women have to face.
    The rate of change has a lot to do with it, Sweden didn't use to be as bad as it is now.

Ultimately you are right, America has a serious problem with illegal immigration. I can post a dozen stories of illegal immigrants murdering women, raping women etc. It also has a severe problem with liberal run inner cities coddling career criminals. There is a 'gang culture' that is also quite toxic to law and order.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    The rate of change has a lot to do with it, Sweden didn't use to be as bad as it is now.

Ultimately you are right, America has a serious problem with illegal immigration. I can post a dozen stories of illegal immigrants murdering women, raping women etc. It also has a severe problem with liberal run inner cities coddling career criminals. There is a 'gang culture' that is also quite toxic to law and order.
    Lewk, please, don't embarrass yourself like this by talking about things you are wholly uninformed about.

Lewk, please, don't embarrass yourself like this by talking about things you are wholly uninformed about.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-attacks.html

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/swedish-po...ime-wave-cover

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ed-hate-speech

I know you probably don't want to say too much considering even admitting the rape crisis over there gets people in trouble with the law for 'hate speech' but things aren't a happy track over there right now.

Like I said, stop embarrassing yourself by showing the breadth and depth of your ignorance. Even in the worst day, Sweden is probably a far better place to be a woman than the US is on its best day. You have clearly misunderstood every aspect of the issues you raise in this thread, including the official response. That's what happens when you get your information from the rejects of Swedish society that haunt your favorite reddits.

yeh minxy what about that rape crisis you got huh ? huh? well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    yeh minxy what about that rape crisis you got huh ? huh? well?
    You want answers? YOU WANT ANSWERS??