Thread: Islamist terror attack on Westminster Parliament

Default Islamist terror attack on Westminster Parliament

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

5 dead including the terrorist and an unarmed police officer, 40 wounded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Miserable little cunt. Shame he was shot and killed.

Other half walks over Westminster Bridge some days from Waterloo Station for work.

Somehow never feel like this shit is far from happening in London, yet it's still so shocking when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Policeman stabbed and killed by the attacker has been named.

Keith Palmer.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And sure enough IS also claimed this wet fart.

While it's a tragedy for the victims, I think we should stop playing this game they -IS- foist upon us. Every time some deranged idiot grows a beard and decides to go out while taking some others we call it IS terrorism. Thus making that joke of a caliphate look much mightier than it really is. I is my conviction that this asswipe could have been brought to declare to have done his attrocities in the name of any cause that would have made him a name. We may not prevent the deaths that this kind of lowlife's cause, but we could certainly limit the damage to the fabric of society.
    Congratulations America

I doubt IS had any direct involvement in this, but little doubt it was inspired by IS and their/Saudi Arabia's hideous Wahhabism.

It is on the other hand reassuring that despite attempts in the past to cause mass violence via bombs, guns and even planes etc - that nowadays the best these death cultists can achieve is to get a knife and get behind the wheels of a car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    It is on the other hand reassuring that despite attempts in the past to cause mass violence via bombs, guns and even planes etc - that nowadays the best these death cultists can achieve is to get a knife and get behind the wheels of a car.
    Agreed. Was talking about this very point with my other half on wednesday - UK's intelligence efforts and proactive shutdown of any potential terrorist activity before it can come to fruition, almost entirely behind the scenes, seems to be paying dividends.

And it's generally accepted that the damage from the kind of terror inflicted by lone idiots like this cocksocket, though horrific, is both comparatively minimal and largely unpreventable.