Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205
Results 6,121 to 6,125 of 6125

Thread: Brexit Begins

You really are satanspawn, aren't you? Surely this thread can be finally allowed to die? How many years after Brexit?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    You really are satanspawn, aren't you? Surely this thread can be finally allowed to die? How many years after Brexit?
    Tbf, Brexit is still very much an ongoing process, and we're now getting to see the specific outcomes instead of just general predictions. To win Brexit, consider working as a lorry driver for Waitrose
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

And now the U.S.A. chimes in...

this is not a threat, it’s a prediction

In other words embrace the burden or find a different trading partner.

Why does the UK sign deals (and call the deal great), aaand then complain and don't want to implement that same deal? Oh well.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Why does the UK sign deals (and call the deal great), aaand then complain and don't want to implement that same deal? Oh well.
    All English politics is domestic, 80% of it is just electioneering. Consequently, the first English political instinct is "fudge".
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates