Page 133 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 6159

Thread: Brexit Begins

This self-pwn is savage but it's what happens when dudes read like RB.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

RB voted for these jokers:

I'm sure he's going to deny voting for any of the Brexitards. He always denies any responsibility for Brexit's negative effects.

Good to see though she's consistent. Obviously she didn't know what that iPad was for and she made certain she stayed ignorant.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    RB voted for these jokers:

I voted for the UK not to have any MEPs. If what I voted for occurs then she is a nobody who won't be elected to represent anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

LOL at Barnier calling our Prime Minister 'combatitive': https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49118107

Not got pathetic lickspittle May to speak to anymore now.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    LOL at Barnier calling our Prime Minister 'combatitive': https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49118107

Not got pathetic lickspittle May to speak to anymore now.
    You seem to have missed the fact that calling your PM 'combative' can hardly be considered diplomatic discourse.

Also that the message was that the WA is not up for renegotiation. So that any proposal will have to be compatible with the agreement as it stands.
    Congratulations America

Your posts are like reading boomer MAGA Facebook posts with a strong English accent

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    You seem to have missed the fact that calling your PM 'combative' can hardly be considered diplomatic discourse.

Also that the message was that the WA is not up for renegotiation. So that any proposal will have to be compatible with the agreement as it stands.
    You think I wanted diplomatic discourse?

The agreement is dead and needs to be renegotiated. Your choice if you want to continue beating a dead horse rather than actually engaging.

A plurality of voters, 45%, now back Leaving on October 31st with No Deal according to the poll, 28% want to cancel Brexit and Remain in the EU, just 13% want to delay Brexit and extend again until a Deal can get through the Commons.
    https://www.opinium.co.uk/wp-content...-July-2019.pdf

That's like the worst song ever. How appropriate
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

You think I wanted diplomatic discourse?

The agreement is dead and needs to be renegotiated. Your choice if you want to continue beating a dead horse rather than actually engaging.
    All we need to do is wait for November 1st to come around. You won't be eating any cake though. Unlimited quantities of humble pie will be available on the other hand.
    Congratulations America

Lmao, so most voters don't agree to a No Deal Brexit and just over half want an end to austerity

I'm happy to wait for 1 November. Tic toc, tic toc.

How's that Irish border going to be for you on 1 November?

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    As I said, you just seem to want to have bombs going off in London, you asshat.

If there any killings? That's directly on your ilk.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Quote Originally Posted by Khendraja'aro View Post
    As I said, you just seem to want to have bombs going off in London, you asshat.

If there any killings? That's directly on your ilk.
    Nope if there's any killings its directly on the murderers.

Indirectly its on your ilk for seeking to exploit a border on a sectarian basis.

The GFA was on the basis of consent across sectarian lines and there is no consent for the undemocratic backstop.

It's gonna be so much fun to see Project Fear go live
    Congratulations America

Agreed. Seeing project fear run into reality is going to be fun.

So much for your trade agreements.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...liticians-warn

Quote Originally Posted by Khendraja'aro View Post
    Considering the undemocratic backstop violates the GFA, lacks cross-sectarian consent, removes civil liberties and risks driving people to violence it is a good job we are adamantly against it then.

Unless you are still so ignorant, moronic and naive as to think only one side is capable of violence?

You really are a moron of the highest order. Congratulations.

"Considering the undemocratic backstop violates the GFA"

That's so idiotic it's a blackhole of stupidity. But do go on. Show us the passages of the GFA which prohibit the backstop. Please.

Yeah, what I thought: Just a load of hot air you directly inhaled from your Idiot-In-Chief BoJo.

Rand, who is going to be negotiating these trade deals according to your Brexit ideals? You blamed May for failure, so does that mean any success is now up to Boris?

Did you read the article or just the Twitter quotation?

I think the tongue is firmly in cheek but it is an interesting point.

Of course I read the article, and it's either super dumb or just extraordinarily mendacious. That's on top of the painfully puffed-up affronted indignation that is the Spectator opinion writer's bread and butter. Nelson, that shameless exploiter of derpheads, is counting on readers being too dumb to read on to eg. the very next paragraph.

I don't think you completely get this journalism malarkey.

Nelson is the editor of the Spectator. When he posts a link to an article it doesn't mean he is agreeing with the article. He also linked to the article by Ivan Rogers in the Spectator that Charles Day disagreed with.

I don't think you completely get this journalism malarkey.

Nelson is the editor of the Spectator. When he posts a link to an article it doesn't mean he is agreeing with the article. He also linked to the article by Ivan Rogers in the Spectator that Charles Day disagreed with.
    No, the article is so extraordinarily dumb that the decision to publish it—and to further publicize it on Twitter through a personal account—should be regarded as evidence of editorial deficiency. There's a distinction between reasonable differences of opinion and outright garbage.

So, Rand, I'm still waiting on your explanation on how the backstop violates the GFA.

Exact details, please. You know, lines, paragraphs and all that jazz.