Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are chemical weapons really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    I'm not quite sure - are you agreeing with me?
    Sorry, I read your previous post wrong.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Hey guys, an update: looks like chemical weapons really aren't that bad. #themoreyouknow
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Hey, since we're in the D&D section of the forum, do you think you could at least do us the courtesy of giving even a HINT as to what you're referring to when you make a post?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

See, this is why you should be telling us what you're talking about. The Russians aren't saying they're not bad. The Russians think chemical weapons are terrible, and are rightly banned. This is because of the totally baseless accusations that the Syrian government is bad. They aren't using chemical weapons at all and it's only the biased muck-raking of this supposed "investigative organization" that makes people think otherwise. You can be assured that if there is someone who is bad, someone who uses chemical weapons like an enemy of Russia or someone who is supporting one of Russia's enemies, that Russia will vigorously support the efforts to condemn them.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Da.

But what I'm saying is that there is no de facto prohibition on the use of chemical weapons.