Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Election 8th of June

No, I trust the civil service not party apparatchiks to do so.

Oh and they already have. We already have a technological border solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

We do.

There's already not a hard border despite a very real border existing. Customs would be just one of many, many issues to be dealt with away from the border.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    We do.

There's already not a hard border despite a very real border existing. Customs would be just one of many, many issues to be dealt with away from the border.
    Dude, you just showed that you have no clue what a "hard border" is.

Hint: It's not something like the Berlin Wall.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

No shit Sherlock.

No shit Sherlock.
    And then you wonder we call you an idiot. You're not only stupid, you're willfully stupid, unable to at least make the least effort of educating yourself on these matters. No wonder your nation is such a mess if you're the standard to go by.

It's like talking to a mini-Trump. "Oh, it's sooooooo easy!" Except that it isn't.

I am educated on these matters. You're making moronic basic and sarcastic points as if its earth shattering news. No shot Sherlock is the right response to someone stating the bleeding obvious.

I never said the Berlin Wall was comparable you invalid.

I know I'm shouting into the void of your brain here but: It's not half as easy as you assume it to be.

So what?

We should only take the easy way out?

So what?

We should only take the easy way out?
    I thought it was so easy that it already existed?

In reality, though, it would be something that no one has ever attempted before. Not an august beginning for a software & hardware project. Such enterprises have the tendency to run massively over both financial and temporal budgets and underdeliver at the same time. For such a scheme, I'd guesstimate about 5 years minimum if all goes well. A full decade would be the actually expected result.

Meanwhile, you'd at least need a working prototype for March next year.

Boris Johnson is a liar, and his success relies heavily on being able to trick idiots into giving him attention and power. But, even by that standard, his recent suggestion that May can be prosecuted under an obscure 14th Century law that was repealed half a century ago for the Chequers proposal is outrageous. Time and again this buffoon shows us just how far the party has fallen; at this point CPC is just a slightly more posh version of CPAC.

You mean Johnson who hasn't got a main stage speech this year and was speaking in the personal capacity of a mere backbencher at a fringe event?

You do love listening to fringe ravings don't you. What next, JRM?

He tries to be too clever by half. That claim today was imbecilic.

I wonder why Aimless missed this?

Looks like Dinesh D'Souza is a Tory MEP.

This guy is really fucking thick even for being a senior Tory:

Labour MP and solicitor charged with two counts of perverting the course of justice.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...tice-1-8579707

But yeah, why do Tory non-MPs put their foot in their mouth.
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...rse-of-justice

I expect this will harm her defence.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

2 prior offences too? One on my birthday.

I don't think you should take it personally.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

I shall. It is an outrage.

They're already spending the Brexit dividend:

Disgusting abuse and the victims shouldn't be charged and the abusers should be deported or imprisoned.

After a mere 40 years, this has, of course, to be the highest priority!

Just another gross British assault on history, unchallenged by journalists and applauded by the public:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...662908418.html

What does that lunatic backbench nobody have to do with the UK election of last year?

That "lunatic backbench nobody" is one of the most widely covered--and, shockingly, also one of the most popular--Tory politicians right now, and, in case you hadn't noticed, I've been posting general news feat. UK politicians in this thread.

He's a backbench nobody who is widely viewed in the same was as a car crash gets rubberneckers.

And I keep pointing out these muppets are nobodies in this thread when you do. Thouhh you don't post general news feat UK politicians you do so on a purely partisan basis.

He's a backbench nobody who is widely viewed in the same was as a car crash gets rubberneckers.
    He ranks high up on national popularity lists of politicians and his popularity is reflected by the amount of time & space he gets on British TV and newspapers. He chairs the group that has the greatest influence on the govt's Brexit negotiations. Just because he's a degenerate moron doesn't mean that he isn't prominent in current British politics, which is characterized by degenerate idiocy more than anything else.

And I keep pointing out these muppets are nobodies in this thread when you do. Thouhh you don't post general news feat UK politicians you do so on a purely partisan basis.
    The Tories are in power and play the most important role in current British politics. Consequently, they are more relevant and more newsworthy, and they provide an endless stream of this sort of bullshit. My posting is definitely slanted towards negative news, but that's where most of the newsworthy negative things are coming from right now. It's not my fault you decided to hitch your cart to this pack of irredeemable chancers.

Yes the Tories are in power though interestingly it is not generally Ministers you post about. But total bollocks that the Tories are worse, the rampant antisemitism and racism of the opposition with the rot starting from the head of the party down is far worse.