Thread: Eurovision

Default Eurovision

Frigging love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

We've been binging on Epic Rap Battles of History but my vote's on Hey Mamma
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Congratulations America

Portugal. Who'd have thought.
    Congratulations America

I voted for Moldova. 3rd
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Portuguese song was a Moon River ripoff ....?

I take back what I said, Romania was coolest. Unusually sleazy singers and songs this year
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."