Thread: Hahahahahah

Default Hahahahahah

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/...photo-13097652

"BRIDGEPORT — The former Sacred Heart University student accused of making up rape allegations against two football players to gain sympathy from a prospective boyfriend learned Thursday that prosecutors want her to serve two years in prison.
    Nikki Yovino appeared shocked as she sat on a bench with her mother in the crowded Golden Hill Street courthouse and listened as her lawyer, Mark Sherman, gave her the bad news.
    Moments later the 19-year-old Yovino stood before Superior Court Judge Earl Richards as Senior Assistant State’s Attorney Craig Nowak told the judge he was offering Yovino a plea bargain of two years in prison, followed by three years’ probation.
    “I think the offer is a good one considering the serious allegations in the case,” Richards said. He then continued the case to June 26 for Yovino’s decision."

I'm really glad the prosecutor isn't looking to do some no jail cop-out. Stupid bitch, listen to her excuse:

"On Oct. 15, police said the girl claimed the two men pulled her into a bathroom in the basement of a house off campus. Police said both men admitted having sex with Yovino, but said it was consensual. Police later questioned Yovino again after other students told police it appeared Yovino had gone willingly into the bathroom.
    “She admitted that she made up the allegation of sexual assault against (the football players) because it was the first thing that came to mind and she didn’t want to lose (another male student) as a friend and potential boyfriend,” the affidavit states."

First thing that comes to mind? "Let me accuse someone of rape."

Silly. She should have just shot them and said she thought her life was in danger.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Silly. She should have just shot them and said she thought her life was in danger.
    That's rather absurd when she was the one who initiated sex with them. The decision to claim it was rape was *after* the events occurred. Do try to keep up.

And if she shot them dead, who'd contradict her story?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    And if she shot them dead, who'd contradict her story?
    I'm not sure you understand the chain of events that occurred here.

She has sex with two men who aren't her boyfriend, regrets it, concocts rape story. If she simply shot them immediately after intercourse, who'd be able to challenge the rape story? Or if she'd ran to her boyfriend afterwards and claimed rape and he had shot them you'd have been first to cheer the death of two sick rapists at the hands of a vigilante with a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Agreed. Shoot everyone.

Just to be sure like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Okay, now that we have had our fun with Lewk, let's discuss the reality of false rape accustions.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Okay, now that we have had our fun with Lewk, let's discuss the reality of false rape accustions.
    According to many liberals it is either a complete myth or an incredibly tiny percentage. Because you know people are honest about that thing on college campuses.

Well, presentation is everything Lewk, and when you present stuff, it's like serving Kobe steak with a side of feces.

Less feces Lewk, more salad.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

The incidence of false rape accusations is probably.directly comparable to dirty cops. Miniscule on both sides but people woth an axe to grind concentrate on the exceptions.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

The exceptions of dirty cops is worth concentrating on. Because, y'know, entirely innocent people get shot and killed as a result.
    Last edited by Timbuk2; 06-26-2017 at 02:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    The incidence of false rape accusations is probably.directly comparable to dirty cops. Miniscule on both sides but people woth an axe to grind concentrate on the exceptions.
    People don't go out of their way to defend false accusers. At least normal people don't. Can't say the same about you and dirty cops.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    People don't go out of their way to defend false accusers. At least normal people don't. Can't say the same about you and dirty cops.
    I don't, I think the book should be thrown on any cops proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I just don't believe guilty until proven innocent though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    The exceptions of dirty cops is worth concentrating on. Because, y'know, entirely innocent people get shot and killed as a result.
    Agreed while false rape accusations only lead to someone's life being turned upside down, destroying their reputation and possibly relationships and employment. While leaving many people to still presume guilt later because "no smoke without fire".