Thread: end quote not ending the quote

Default end quote not ending the quote

Hey Wraith, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong in this post. Am I doing something wrong, is it some weird forum glitch, or is it something to do with the tweet tags?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

It appears to me after doing a few tests that it is breaking when multiple Twitter tags are within the same quote. Putting text in between the uses of Twitter tags doesn't make a difference.

Wraith: I've 'soft deleted' my tests on this thread so you should be able to see them. Doesn't matter which Tweet it is, only one Tweet allows the quote tag to work correctly, multiple Tweet tags and the quote breaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Yeah, it looks like the tweets are causing the end quote to be blocked. I'll try to look at this tonight; should probably be an easy fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Should I be worried that this site now comes with log-in warnings that it's "not secure"?

No.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Should I be worried that this site now comes with log-in warnings that it's "not secure"?
    No, but what browser?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Yes, it means Wraith is gathering your information so he can sell it to shadowy data-brokers with hidden agendas.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

I'm insulted that you think I left any evidence of my nefarious activities.

Still broken.
    and of course it turns violent, asshole drove his car into the counter protesters

Somebody needs to be charged with murder if not terrorism too.