Thread: Something something something dark side

Default Something something something dark side

Something something something HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMINOUS

May the day bring you much love and only the most fragrant poo
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Thanks!

I have to work. My newest addition has a checkup at 8am. My 7 year old is planning dinner.

But I did get my PS VR setup the other day. To bad I can't play it without without the kids wanting to give it a try. The 7 year old really loves Job Simulator. Poor naive kid.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Happy Thingies Omnomnominous
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Happy belated
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

thanks guys!
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Belated happy birthday
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.