Thread: White Lives Matter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Good on the university for allowing the march. Let the bigots march and counter their hatred with rationality.
    Courts have already, and quite rationally, ruled that the first amendment doesn't protect incitement to violence. So, I am quite surprised why you think the university made the right decision allowing it.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Courts have already, and quite rationally, ruled that the first amendment doesn't protect incitement to violence. So, I am quite surprised why you think the university made the right decision allowing it.
    There is a difference between a peaceful march and incitement to violence.

Even those I despise have the right to peacefully express their opinions. I've made abundantly clear the full weight of the law should apply to any law breakers though with terrorism charges on top where appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    There is a difference between a peaceful march and incitement to violence.

Even those I despise have the right to peacefully express their opinions. I've made abundantly clear the full weight of the law should apply to any law breakers though with terrorism charges on top where appropriate.
    To take your country back from minorities does not express an opinion, it's a call to violence against those minorities.
    Congratulations America