Thread: Black man shot repeatedly without warning in US officer incident on camera

Default Black man shot repeatedly without warning in US officer incident on camera

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-u...at-close-range

How long do you reckon there was here between the black man wearing the camera seeing the gun and being shot repeatedly in the neck and torso? Glad he's somehow still alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Thank you, Breitbart.
    Hope is the denial of reality

BBC = Breitbart? Saw this article on the BBC News homepage.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

This is another reason why I like body cameras. Can help put scum away.

It also presents an object lesson as to how very quickly a suspect can draw and fire on an officer.

It does indeed Lewk, the officer is a model professional calling on the suspect repeatedly to take his hands out of his pockets etc and giving lots of warnings without actually firing his taser let alone a gun. Then in a blink of the eye he is nearly murdered. Even in slow motion you can barely see the gun let alone have a chance to react between it being drawn and fired. Is there any wonder why officers in comparable situations panic when not pulling the [taser] trigger here nearly cost the officer his life?

Remarkable how little interest this is generating here. The silence speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Remarkable how little interest this is generating here. The silence speaks volumes.
    Not really, you were late and your title was shit. This had already made a heavy run though the MSM and social media before you tried to hijack it.
    Don't blame everyone else cause you fail at being inflammatory. Own up to your shortcomings.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-14-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Probably because there isn't much to discuss here. The horror is plain to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Not really, you were late and your title was shit. This had already made a heavy run though the MSM and social media before you tried to hijack it.
    Don't blame everyone else cause you fail at being inflammatory. Own up to your shortcomings.
    Sounds like someone got butt hurt for clicking on the thread expecting one thing and getting another.

No, it was pretty transparent.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I got it when it was on the front page of BBC News as a top news story so not exactly ancient news. Forgive me for not trawling through social media before it reached the news.

As for the title, what was shit about it? Every single word is true. It just doesn't fit your agenda that all American cops are trigger happy racists who pull the trigger before they put themselves in danger.

Forgive me for not trawling through social media before it reached the news.
    You're apologizing for the wrong thing here, but its a solid first attempt.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I apologise for not making my sarcasm clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Probably because there isn't much to discuss here. The horror is plain to see.
    There has been lots of discussion for over a year now here about how much danger American cops are or are not in. Absolutely the horror here is plain to see, but next time a cop panics I'm sure some of the usual suspects will end up insisting there's no real danger other than trigger happy cops.

I apologise for not making my sarcasm clearer.
    likewise

Wouldn't it have been more illustrative to show a video of a cop being shot by a white man, given that most cops are killed by white men?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

If that video was on the news then it could have been posted. Feel free to show one if you see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Wouldn't it have been more illustrative to show a video of a cop being shot by a white man, given that most cops are killed by white men?
    And most people shot by police are white as well, yet the vast majority of 'cops shooting people' news stories that make national headlines have black suspects being shot. How strange.