Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Desert Online

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Do you still play this Tim?

On sale on Steam until 2 March for free. Picked it up, though don't have much time for games I think I might get into this when I do.
    Free again on Steam, anniversary of last time it was.

Anyone still play this? Not played it since I picked it up this time last year yet, not sure if its worth trying to get into it when I get time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Do you still play this Tim?

On sale on Steam until 2 March for free. Picked it up, though don't have much time for games I think I might get into this when I do.
    Yes still play it.

This is my go-to game when i'm not playing anything else - i have returned to it three times now after breaks of around six months in between, and tend to play it for many months when I do. I'm lucky too to be in a guild where they don't care if you disappear, and welcome you back if you return.

It is still the largest and broadest of all games I've played. The scope is huge, and there is no effective ending or top-level for your characters. And there are new areas and new content added by expansions from time to time, some of which I have yet to experience or explore.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Do you have to pay for expansions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

No. All expansions are free. All new content, classes, events etc, are free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.