Thread: Explosion in London Underground

Default Explosion in London Underground

Explosion at Parsons Green on the District Line but it doesn't seem too serious at this stage. Fingers crossed people aren't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Looks like it was an attempted attack but may not have been too serious in the end *fingers crossed*

ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Looks like it was an attempted attack but may not have been too serious in the end *fingers crossed*

Seems effective enough, why would you call this an attempt?
    Congratulations America

The bomb didn't detonate properly. We were very lucky today, had the bomb detonated properly there would have been likely many fatalities - instead there are no serious injuries although many suffering burns etc

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I'm glad no one was killed.

They caught the suspected bomber, in Dover.

Police are currently searching what seems to be his home in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, just a few miles from where I live. I've been hearing constant police sirens for the past 15 mins or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

That was a fairly happy escape then, I hope they trow him in prison and throw away the keys.
    Congratulations America