Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda on Amazon

Default Mass Effect: Andromeda on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N00X3DH

Some sort of slow paced price war has been happening on Amazon for the past week or so concerning Mass Effect. The standard xbox one price is now under $10, and the deluxe addition is only a couple of bucks more. The difference between the ps4 versions is around 30 cents. Yesterday the deluxe PS4 version dropped below the deluxe xbox price and thats when bought mine, but the price has dropped another a penny each hour since then.

For all the hate the game got, I figured ~$10 isn't a bad price.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Heard nothing but bad things about it. Let us know what you think after you get a chance to play it.

Could be a bit. I'm ordering via no rush shipping, figured that it if drops enough before my order is shipped I'll cancel the order and reorder the cheaper version. Saved 50 cents cancelling the PS4 version and switching to the xbox copy this morning, and the price has dropped another 6 cents from when I did that 3 hours ago.

It barely registers as pocket change, but buying the game has become its own game.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Looks like amazon got tired of my game. Immediately shipped my last order. So I get the no rush reward with 2 day shipping

The Xbox premium edition has dropped another 53 cents since my last order was placed. Game is over 80% off in under 7 months. That how you know EA fucked up.

This took an interesting turn while I was in Georgia over the weekend.
    Amazon somehow lost my package, using their own delivery people. By the time I got an email from amazon admitting they lost the game the price had drop about a dollar on the xbox deluxe edition. So I requested a refund and ordered again Again I ordered with no rush shipping, and again they sent the package out immediately. So I got 2 no rush rewards for trying to buy one game. Price dropped another 2 cents before it finally started to climb back up.

Game arrived yesterday but I was to tired from driving and unpacking. I'll start it sometime this week I hope.

Hope you have as much fun from the actual game as you have from purchasing it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Andromeda seems very not appealing to me.
    Very much like Star Control 3.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

If I had to purchase this game then will rather buy from the game developer website directly rather than Amazon.
    <some emblem thing removed by admin>