Thread: Here we go again

Default Here we go again

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/y...own-dorm-room/

"One of the five black Air Force Academy preparatory school cadet candidates who had racial slurs written on their dormitory message boards has admitted to writing the slurs, the academy said in a Tuesday statement."

If racism is so omnipresent in modern society why do people feel the need to do this? Can any of the liberals on the board answer the incredible rise of fake racism events in the last couple of years?

I think liberals are more concerned with the incredible rise of actual racism, rather than something one guy did which you appear to be trying to pass off as some kind of trend.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    I think liberals are more concerned with the incredible rise of actual racism, rather than something one guy did which you appear to be trying to pass off as some kind of trend.
    One guy. LOL someone hasn't been paying attention.

Well I don't get all my news from the highly reliable sources you like to use, such as r/The_Donald or Breitbart so I'm not au fait with the latest paranoid fantasies of Batshit America.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I love how this is a symptom of something bigger, but when we have examples of your side doing it (like that guy with the. . . political signs?. . . last year) you say it's just one lone person being a moron.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Wow Lewk you really didn't think this through did you.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I love how this is a symptom of something bigger, but when we have examples of your side doing it (like that guy with the. . . political signs?. . . last year) you say it's just one lone person being a moron.
    Both sides do it. We also had that idiot girl carve her face up in 2012 Obama campaign in a mirror. I've never claimed that conservatives/republicans are incapable of doing stupid things like this.

However I've seen far more stories (primarily around schools/universities, a hotbed of liberalism) where false racism/sexism etc has been claimed. The sad thing is that its hard to prove someone DID fake something so we only have the most idiotic of idiots being caught while probably 10x as many false claims never get outed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Both sides do it. We also had that idiot girl carve her face up in 2012 Obama campaign in a mirror. I've never claimed that conservatives/republicans are incapable of doing stupid things like this.

However I've seen far more stories (primarily around schools/universities, a hotbed of liberalism) where false racism/sexism etc has been claimed. The sad thing is that its hard to prove someone DID fake something so we only have the most idiotic of idiots being caught while probably 10x as many false claims never get outed.
    Do you think it might be that you've seen far more stories about it happening by liberals because of how and where you choose to visit and get your news?

More likely that the majority of real cases are not reported or registered, especially in the military.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    Do you think it might be that you've seen far more stories about it happening by liberals because of how and where you choose to visit and get your news?
    Possibly, but this was on the front page of reddit news and that has a liberal bias more than a conservative one. I also regularly visit Democratic Underground for the lulz, and they are quick to post ANYTHING that makes Republicans/Conservatives look bad.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen...ards_of_black/

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen..._wrote_racial/

The follow up has more votes than the original, so not sure what this has to do with liberalism. In fact one of the top comments on the original submission was that this was likely faked. Top comments (sort by best) on both submissions are very telling for how evil liberals are.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."