Thread: My parting shot

Default My parting shot

Heck, I figure it's pointless to go out quietly. Might as well send the loudest possible message, eh?

Reconciliation FAIL. Buh-bye Phoxe, Atari stooge

Re: reconciliation thread, wherein you bend about 3 cm.
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=697198

Horse ****.

First, it would have been easy to consult RandBlade and Dreadnought, and then take some concrete measures to take the edge off of the forum. Sure, people will go up to the line. There are pictures in the pictures thread that go too close to the edge. Some insults go a little too far. So, forewarn members, hand out a couple of minor warning and make it clear that you are moving the placement of the "line." QED, minimal ruffled feathers.

Second, you're drawing your line at an elementary school level of maturity required. This is hypocritical because a) the forum requires age 13 merely to be here, and b) many of your games require maturity levels far above 13. That's hypocrisy. It stinks.

Third, none of this excuses your de-modding of Rand in that way, or your heavy-handed bans. You came in here like a fascist, and then follow it up with some classic fascist mealy-mouthed propaganda. It's lip service, window dressing. We all see through it.

So save your sententious little posts for the young and the dumb who actually believe them. Your "make up" post was almost as offensive as your original actions. It's condescending. It treats us like we're morons and can't figure out your double standards and hypocrisy. Save it for the remaining yes men, like Timmy.

**** you. I want nothing to do with the Brave New Kindergarten you're fashioning here.

Default Re: My parting shot

The Weber is going to go off on you for continueing the drama.
    Be warned.

I loved it, brought a tear to my eye...how apt.

Funny how the "lesson has been learned" regarding collaboration with the community, yet the thread saying so is closed, allowing..ahem, no collaboration with the community.

Th Weber is a brown-noser with a house plant IQ. I'm not concerned about his ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler
    The Weber is going to go off on you for continueing the drama.
    Be warned.

Actually your wrong! This is a post with some real meat in it, and not the typical sappy "I'm leaving everyone goodbye" type of thread. This guy is speaking his mind freely which I encourage. I also never attacked this particular type of thread beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Weber

Actually your wrong! This is a post with some real meat in it, and not the typical sappy "I'm leaving everyone goodbye" type of thread. This guy is speaking his mind freely which I encourage. I also never attacked this particular type of thread beforehand.
    "you're"
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

And nobody else was speaking their minds?

Gosh, could you at least publish your rules so we can cater to your needs?

Actually I think my departure thread was all that dramatic. My post in that was also the very last post I made at that place.
    Congratulations America

Actually you're wrong!
    "You're," a conjunction of "you are."

You don't get off the hook that easy.

You attacked me and my thread was nothing but substance.

Delicious substance, too.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged

It was rubbish. You didn't even get warned.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Yeah, apparently I'm going to have to do better to get warned. What was in your post that got you the warning, again? Maybe I can just steal from you.

Yeah, apparently I'm going to have to do better to get warned. What was in your post that got you the warning, again? Maybe I can just steal from you.
    I told Minx to tap a girl on her cheek with his penis

I may have referenced the colour of his tool with a whimsical adjective

I just have so much more fun being indirect.

I'm giving up, though.

Substance? You mean talking about a certain guys package? Come on. It wasn't really heartfelt at all. Once again though I didn't know much about you. Remember? I didn't even realize that you were a woman I thought gay maybe. :lol:

I just have so much more fun being indirect.

I'm giving up, though.
    If anything, I was clinical and appropriate with my terminology and suggestions

I really don't see anything sexual with my idea

As compared to your little ditty about a blowjob

Substance? You mean talking about a certain guys package? Come on. It wasn't really heartfelt at all. Once again though I didn't know much about you. Remember? I didn't even realize that you were a woman I thought gay maybe. :lol:

What's wrong with the gays now?

It's the maybe that gives me pause

You could take mine. I have no interest in being banned from the Atari forums yet, so I have plenty of time to think of another...

...you could make a "Have you ever fucked an Atari Moderator?" poll in the RCT-CC forum in the hopes of baiting Biogal...
    . . .

So you just came wandering in, judging things you knew nothing about?

It was quite heartfelt, even if everyone was hoping I'd be more graphic when I did it. You'd probably have liked it more that way, too, what with being 36 and living in Daddy's basement. I even said I didn't hate everyone in it. I was downright touchy-feely.

Ok Mr. jump to conclusions. I never insinuated that there was anything wrong with it. I only made an observation. Yes there is a complete and total distinction between the two.

Ok Mr. jump to conclusions. I never insinuated that there was anything wrong with it. I only made an observation. Yes there is a complete and total distinction between the two.
    Well, why does it matter if I am a gay, bi, or straight (okay, straight is kind of weird) or male or female? I thought the important thing is that I give good head.

Well, why does it matter if I am a gay, bi, or straight (okay, straight is kind of weird) or male or female? I thought the important thing is that I give good head.
    And even that doesn't matter, as long as it's not to me
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy
    And even that doesn't matter, as long as it's not to me
    Oh, I forgot to text you to ask you to come and go out with me. Sorry.

Oh, I forgot to text you to ask you to come and go out with me. Sorry.
    It's okay I heard you like older men(/women) anyway
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Blessed are the Cheesemakers

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy
    It's okay I heard you like older men(/women) anyway
    Did you hear this from me? It's true, I just don't remember it coming up.

But I think you're adorable.

Now? was there something wrong before?
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

If Tear wants it to stay up, I should probably just close it before I'm asked to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by '
    ['ear]

"You're," a conjunction of "you are."

Contraction, not conjuction.