Thread: The UFO episode

Default The UFO episode

Let's do this.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

• Taken on their own none of the videos associated with this incident are particularly odd, or unexplainable
    • The testimony from the pilots is a lot stranger and harder to explain away, but since we don't have any way to see what they saw, it's impossible to come up with an explanation that isn't, at best, wildly speculative

Therefore

idk
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    • Taken on their own none of the videos associated with this incident are particularly odd, or unexplainable
    • The testimony from the pilots is a lot stranger and harder to explain away, but since we don't have any way to see what they saw, it's impossible to come up with an explanation that isn't, at best, wildly speculative

Therefore

idk
    I think the official position is that several of the declassified sightings remain unexplained. What surprised me was the pilot who said pilots see similar things on a daily basis while on training exercises:

If that's true it also makes natural phenomena less likely, or else commercial airlines etc would also see them frequently.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Its Iron Man trying out his new technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    If that's true it also makes natural phenomena less likely, or else commercial airlines etc would also see them frequently.
    I was thinking something along the same lines, but then I realized I have no idea to what extent and in what ways fighter pilot training exercises and commercial flights overlap, wrt location, altitude, etc. So, for that reason, I'm not sure about that argument anymore.

Relevant to this topic: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-56286719

Prosaic answers aren't as interesting as screaming The Truth Is Out There, but they're normally right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

- Do you believe in UFO?
    - No. Drones of enemy nations are not real.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London