Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Strzok

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Again, the texts aren’t PROOF he did something wrong. They are an indication he may have done something untoward.
    Yeah this sounds like it's totally in keeping with the spirit of the Constitution. I swear Lewk it's almost as if you're turning into an alt-right caricature of a liberal.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Let’s make it even more simple.

Mueller removed him. Binary situation here.

A. It was appropriate to remove him.
    B. It was inappropriate to remove him.

A or B?

Let’s make it even more simple.

Mueller removed him. Binary situation here.

A. It was appropriate to remove him.
    B. It was inappropriate to remove him.

A or B?
    Both A and B.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Yeah this sounds like it's totally in keeping with the spirit of the Constitution. I swear Lewk it's almost as if you're turning into an alt-right caricature of a liberal.
    We have freedom of speech, you can say 9/11 was right and proper and jihad is cool. But if you do, you should have a closer look taken at you. Would you agree? Because again, an investigation is not a government sanction. If you are jailed, fined etc that is government sanction.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Both A and B.
    Let me guess you voted for John Kerry

Let me guess you voted for John Kerry
    It was appropriate to remove him from the investigation in order to avoid problems with the appearance of bias that may be highlighted by people who don't respect freedom of speech or the professionalism in organizations such as the FBI. It was inappropriate to throw him to the wolves before the matter was properly dealt with in an internal investigation, because his privately discussed opinions are perfectly legal.

Not long ago, the FBI was described as "Trumpland" by an agent, and multiple internal sources described a deep-seated bias, within the agency, against Clinton. By your reasoning, this bias should cast doubt on any investigation into Clinton's actions that may lead to an indictment. Is that what you're trying to argue?

We have freedom of speech, you can say 9/11 was right and proper and jihad is cool. But if you do, you should have a closer look taken at you. Would you agree? Because again, an investigation is not a government sanction. If you are jailed, fined etc that is government sanction.
    Would you like to be investigated for endorsing rape, physical abuse/torture and murder? Because--like terrorism and violent jihad--those, too, are illegal things. Thinking that Trump is a fucking idiot, however, is not.

Investigation != government sanction. Police action or congressional action to investigate does not require evidence of wrong doing.
    Actually yes, they both do. Typically, the direct evidence of wrong-doing is that an already committed wrong has already been uncovered. The police investigating a crime that has been committed, a congressional investigation looking into, say, confirmed attempts by a foreign power to manipulate a US election. You need a predicated act of wrong-doing to base an investigation on. You can't know where an investigation might lead, what other acts might be uncovered in the course of it and also pursued, but you need that first wrong-doing to start.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Which is to say, Lewk believes that privately criticizing Trump is a crime.
    Hope is the denial of reality

A crime serious enough to warrant the fifth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Must say, watching the board collectively come together to call a Lewk a dumbass really brings out that holiday cheer
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Which is to say, Lewk believes that privately criticizing Trump is a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Lewk is not alone in this. Conservatives are starting to imply that what Strzok did may be grounds for firing him. Conservatives with large audiences are calling for the FBI to be "cleansed", in response to this story. Lewk may have his bizarre fetishes, but on this matter he's not an outlier. At best, these people are suggesting that Strzok should be sanctioned in various ways for tainting, with his mere involvement, a potential criminal investigation of great importance to national security. Trump's core voters are buying it.

The thresholds between bias affecting your work and criminal activity are not the same.

Lewk is going further than merely talking of tainting and in talking of the fifth etc is speaking in terms of crimes being committed. Without specifying what crimes.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I presume the idea is that it's somehow criminal to influence a federal investigation due to personal bias.

Meanwhile, Lewk-endorsed state media is giving credence to the idea that Mueller obtaining transition-team emails from a govt. third party is illegal and possibly a sign of a coup being underway. A coup.

Source?

Kelly Anne is a Trump employee not a journalist for Fox AFAIK. Quoting someone on Trump's side is not the same as Fox making the claim.

Hannity is Fox.

The other two are again quoting GOP sources.

Kelly Anne is a Trump employee not a journalist for Fox AFAIK. Quoting someone on Trump's side is not the same as Fox making the claim.

Hannity is Fox.

The other two are again quoting GOP sources.
    The text on the banner wasn't in reference to anything Conway said. It was in reference to the hosts' comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK590Y4NqyY&t=1m44s

So the investigation in to Donald Trump’s campaign has been crooked from the jump. But the scary part is we may now have proof the investigation was weaponized to destroy his presidency for partisan political purposes. And to disenfranchise millions of American voters. Now, if that’s true, we have a coup on our hands in America. And Congress must force the FBI and the individuals involved to come clean on what counter-espionage agents meant by, “insurance policy” to “protect the country” from Donald Trump’s presidency.
    The other links suggests that Fox and a growing number of GOP politicians are aligned on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Actually yes, they both do. Typically, the direct evidence of wrong-doing is that an already committed wrong has already been uncovered. The police investigating a crime that has been committed, a congressional investigation looking into, say, confirmed attempts by a foreign power to manipulate a US election. You need a predicated act of wrong-doing to base an investigation on. You can't know where an investigation might lead, what other acts might be uncovered in the course of it and also pursued, but you need that first wrong-doing to start.
    No you don't. Show me where it says Congress can't pull up whoever the hell they want in front of committee.

Well if he pleads the 5th wouldn't that be interesting?

If he were to strip naked, shout "I am a chicken", bend over and start pecking at the floor then wouldn't that be interesting?

If he were to strip naked, shout "I am a chicken", bend over and start pecking at the floor then wouldn't that be interesting?
    Yeah that would be pretty interesting to see an FBI agent do something like that. Would probably lead people to question his competency.

Why would he plead the fifth?

No you don't. Show me where it says Congress can't pull up whoever the hell they want in front of committee.
    You're getting confused, Lewk. You talked about a Congressional investigation and I replied on the same topic. Now you're talking about any committee meeting of any kind whatsoever. That's not the same topic. You show me where Congress has launched an investigation despite lacking any predicating wrong to prompt such an investigation in the first place.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Shadiest admin ever.

https://www.axios.com/jeff-sessions-...b81417eb1.html

Almost as disgusting as Nunes's antics with the propaganda memo.

Republican politicians, Fox and all their supporters... are... well.

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/stat...36767384408069

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/full-...ry?id=52592241

Can't decide of Republicans are genuinely that stupid or just think everyone else is.

Fucking "secret society".
    Last edited by Steely Glint; 01-25-2018 at 06:02 PM.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Look at lewk. the answer is "both"

If that one is to easy, check dread's recent behavior in the NN thread.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 01-25-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

We'll see how it goes, more e-mails are going to come to light. I still want to see him justify some of the things we already know about. Preferably under oath.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Lewk, he there's nothing in those texts that differs from what Senator Graham himself, or other Republican senators, have said.
    Or what Lewk himself said in the Trump 2016 thread before Trump won the nomination. Apparently, Lewkowski himself is a hopelessly partisan Democrat.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come