This should be a fun one.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politi...sed/index.html

"Earlier this month, reports surfaced that special counsel Robert Mueller had removed Peter Strzok, one of the FBI's top Russian counterintelligence experts, from his team after an internal investigation by the Justice Department's inspector general uncovered politically tinged messages exchanged with FBI lawyer Lisa Page."

Some of the more entertaining quotes:

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . "

"“Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace,” Page wrote.

“I can protect our country at many levels,” Strzok replied."

This of course was back and forth text messages to the person he was having an extra-martial affair with at the FBI.

The level of professionalism at the FBI seems to have taken a steep dive. The level of idiocy is pretty amazing too. You'd think that someone at the FBI would realize that his texts could get out and that if he was a key member of the team investigating Trump it wasn't going to end well. He should have said 'oh yeah sorry I can't be a part of this because I'm hopelessly biased.'

Gee I wonder what other cases this guy has been on?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ousted-...on-email-case/

"The FBI agent who was removed over allegations of anti-Trump text messages was responsible for softening language about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the FBI's investigation into her private email server, CBS News has confirmed.

CBS News' Paula Reid reports that Peter Strzok, who led the investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state, changed the language in former FBI Director James Comey's description of how Clinton handled classified information, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter. Strzok changed Comey's earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless." That change in wording has significant legal implications, since "gross negligence" in handling classified information can carry criminal penalties."

Man I wonder when the house judiciary committee will be calling him up and how quickly he'll be pleading the 5th. The little fucktard hasn't even resigned from the FBI. Time to get the popcorn ready!