View Poll Results: Will Trump attempt to fire Mueller within the next three months?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah

3 50.00%
  • Nah

3 50.00%

Thread: Mueller Time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't know about the next three months, but I think at some point he's going to try and get rid of him.

As for what Congress will do... probably issue statements saying they're 'very concerned' then get on with trying to pass legislation to legalise raging wild-fires or designate the entire state of Maine as a nuclear waste repository, or whatever Republican bullshit they're up to when this actually happens?
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    I don't know about the next three months, but I think at some point he's going to try and get rid of him.

As for what Congress will do... probably issue statements saying they're 'very concerned' then get on with trying to pass legislation to legalise raging wild-fires or designate the entire state of Maine as a nuclear waste repository, or whatever Republican bullshit they're up to when this actually happens?
    I no long believe this.

The attacks on Mueller and his investigation from the Republicans and the right wing media are not building up to an attempt to fire Mueller, but a pre-emptive justification for simply ignoring anything he reports.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come