Thread: Look at them CRY Hahahahah

Default Look at them CRY Hahahahah

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/home-...plead-for-bond

"MONCKS CORNER, S.C. (WCIV) — It was an emotional night in Berkeley County bond court as two teenagers charged in a deadly home invasion appeared before the judge.

Jacob Mouzon, 17, and Drake Campbell, 18, are both charged with murder, attempted murder, burglary and two counts of armed robbery.

Both cried in the courtroom when their families spoke and the judge announced bond would be denied."

Get wrecked bitches. Enjoy your time in prison because you'll probably never get out.

"Mouzon’s sister pleaded with the judge to approve bond,

“Jacob's my best friend, I know what he did was wrong, I completely understand that, but he’s not a bad person," she said"

Can someone give this idiot a clue? Your 'best friend' is a MURDERER. That makes him a bad person. A piece of shit. Scum. Worthless.

Following Trump's lead I see, and ignoring the rule of law.

These are suspects and have not been convicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

The article says the rule of law is that the judge can't grant jail to a murder suspect. Though a later judge might. Sounds like our magistrate/crown court distinction.

Though considering the suspects mother and friend are apologising on his behalf it sounds like he is accepting responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Innocent until proven guilty. This is the bedrock of criminal law.

Anything before that point is idle speculation.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

I agree with you and made that point just now in the other thread. But even innocent murder suspects must be denied bail by this level of judge.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

This thread should be regarded as spam.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    But even innocent murder suspects must be denied bail by this level of judge.
    Yes indeed.

That thread title is definitely something a normal human would write.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Following Trump's lead I see, and ignoring the rule of law.

These are suspects and have not been convicted.
    How was the rule of law not followed here? Go ahead and look up the relevant laws, I’ll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Your 'best friend' is a MURDERER.
    There y'go. You need wait no longer.

If he's pleading guilty to murder then he is a murderer. Even with innocent until proven guilty.

His mum and friend saying that what he did is wrong are saying he is guilty too. Again even with innocent until proven guilty.

Finally Lewk is an Internet blowhard not a judge or juror. He can use words in a less legalistic literal interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    If he's pleading guilty to murder then he is a murderer. Even with innocent until proven guilty.

His mum and friend saying that what he did is wrong are saying he is guilty too. Again even with innocent until proven guilty.
    Well, no. There are the affirmative defenses.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Based on that link it does not sound like he is pleading any of those. He seems (quite reasonably) to be showing remorse instead.

I respect that but it still makes him a murderer.

Of course it's possible he's remorseful and pleading an affirmative defence but that doesn't seem likely from the facts presented to us so far...

Tired of families saying "these weren't bad kids." Yes, they freaking were. They killed someone execution style, likely because he had cash or drugs in his house. This isn't a crime of passion.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Tired of families saying "these weren't bad kids." Yes, they freaking were. They killed someone execution style, likely because he had cash or drugs in his house. This isn't a crime of passion.
    I really wonder what their definition of bad kids are whenever I hear someone say that.